Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > General Discussions

Old 05-11-2007, 08:49 AM

I have a credit suisse 20gram gold bar/wafer for sale @ 5% above spot. PM me if interested...
Old 05-11-2007, 08:49 AM

Hi Goldie Guys, I'm new here.

Understand tat credit suisse goldbars have somewat become collectors' items becos the bank no longer issue them anymore, especially those gold bars that are stilll vacuum sealed with the credit suisse packaging.....is it true?

The other question I have is buying from goldsmith shops the most expensive options and a real gold investor should not do tat? They are pricing gold at about $45/g, which is quite high in comparison to the daily market trade for gold. How do they derive at tat price.

Appreciate any feedback to my queries. TQ
Old 05-11-2007, 11:08 AM

Not sure about Credit Suisse bars being collector's items. Goldsmiths will sell at a premium price and the premium is dependent on whether they do carry the certificate from the Gold Association in Singapore as a licensee to sell and trade gold. Usually, the premium price varies from individual shops.

There are plenty of shops in Serangoon( with the license to sell) which are not as high. You may want to check them out.