Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Group Buys

Old 02-07-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhtt View Post
Hi Chef..

Just my 2 cents worth.. my friend happen to be OEM manufacturer for safety mask.. I got interested in the mask you list - 3M 6391 P100 Reusable Respirator Gas Mask - Large and check with him for supply.

He says this mask is for surgical & industrial use and is not easy to breathe. He don't recommend that for normal use.
Really? funny that people design face mask that is not easy to breathe, they trying to choke our doctors to death?!?!

Thanks for the info, I wouldn't but that mask now, I thought it should make breathing easier, any recommendation?

Anyway the GB was called off, since no one else joined in the GB except me and incinerate, shipping cost split into 2 is no savings at all.

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
Really? funny that people design face mask that is not easy to breathe, they trying to choke our doctors to death?!?!

Thanks for the info, I wouldn't but that mask now, I thought it should make breathing easier, any recommendation?

Anyway the GB was called off, since no one else joined in the GB except me and incinerate, shipping cost split into 2 is no savings at all.

chef
Do you really need the mask now? If you do, just msg. me the models, I'll check for you. For a 1 time supply, I can always get it from my friend almost any model of N95 for you. As an indication, the 3M Particulate Respirator 8210V, N95 Respiratory Protection cost about S$28-30(Wholesale Price) a box of 20.

If you are really interested, I'll help arrange.

PM me.

BTW.. it's not to choke.. difficult breathing hole due to multiple layers for increased safety at hazardous conditions. Not general surgeons use. That's why it's classified as "Industrial Use"