Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Sold Items

Old 21-05-2013, 09:54 AM

Default [GB] from apmex, feel free to join in

Hi all, a chance to load up on cheap silver now...

Just want to see if there is any interest for a GB from APMEX, I have a few coins I want to buy, so don't mind sharing the freight cost.

Anyone interested please send me a PM plus the link, the qty you want and I shall try to gather enough orders to get the deal done. So it's not a confirm GB.

How to calculate the landed price? Usually I use the price of coins X 1.15 X USD exchange rate of 1.28 as an estimate. Payment will be in advance.

Please order GST item, non-GST item just increase the complexity of the order when dealing with courier/custom.

Thanks, likely order will close by sunday, the price will be fixed during weekend when I place order, if I have enough orders. Thanks!!

chef

Send me the link, item description, qty, your contact number.
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 21-05-2013, 04:55 PM

Been waiting for this for so long

upzz for chef

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You haven't make any losses if you never sell anything off yet
Old 21-05-2013, 09:10 PM

PM sent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 22-05-2013, 04:15 PM

BUMP

Just in case some of you missed this GB, I actually have enough to make the order, but I don't want to organize alot of GB, this will be once in a blue moon, so don't miss this chance... PM me the details.

Will close early if the price is fantastically low to miss, else likely closing date is this sunday. money to be transfered by sunday evening.

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 22-05-2013, 08:38 PM

Have pm u. Thank you...been looking forward for the GB!
Old 22-05-2013, 11:23 PM

Hey all,

As some of the items requested by some members here are rare and limited qty, I may close the GB early as I have already reached the quota.

So if you want to join in the GB, please do so early, likely to close the GB within the next 48 hours, not sure yet, but please join in quickly. Thanks.

chef
Old 25-05-2013, 01:10 AM

OK guys....I got to close this GB, almost 6 to 8 members already...

Just to clarify, this GB WILL incur GST, all items have to pay for GST. No ASE or CML allowed etc...

For those who already express interest, please firm up your purchase, PM me and I will record, will send PM to you for payment in advance, if you didn't get my PM by sunday evening, please check with me again, in case I missed yours.

Calculation is price of item X 1.15 X 1.28.

chef

GB IS CLOSED...
Old 27-05-2013, 03:35 PM

Money transferred, waiting for confirmation of the order. Now we sit back and wait. Will inform you all when the shipment has reached and cleared custom. Thanks.

chef
Old 27-05-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
Calculation is price of item X 1.15 X 1.28. chef
Hi, this calculation is inclusive of GST right?

Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 30-05-2013, 10:57 PM

Yes, all in... shipping, freight, insurance, tax, exchange rate etc etc...

All members who joined in this GB, please have patiences and wait for about 2 to 3 weeks, when it is in my hand, I will inform you all. Don't hustle me... since I can't do anything here too... there's a worldwide shortage of silver.

chef