Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Group Buys

Old 11-06-2013, 04:37 PM

Default [GB] SBSS AG47 rounds

GB is closed. Now we wait for delivery at the end of JULY 2013.

OK, as per requested, organizing this group buy for the AG47 rounds.

They have limited stocks, and shipping is early july, meaning we will get it mid july or later. So if everyone who is interested and can accept the delivery, I will gather the order now.

Please try to order 2 to 4 pcs, so I don't need to arrange with too many people, those who wants 1 only, PM me and I see if have left over for the rounds.

Please PM me your interest and qty, I will place the order as soon as I reached the minimum order, if any. GST will be included as it is not listed under LBMA.

chef

calculation is as per my other GB, simplified way is :
Price of round x 1.2 (rough exchange rate) x 1.15 (tax + freight + bank charges + anything else)

Possible rebate if there is any savings from the orders. Above price is considered max price you pay for the coin. example :

AUD 31.50 X 1.2 x 1.15 = S$ 43.50 each.

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.

Last edited by chef; 16-06-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:48 PM

Hi Chef

I take two numbers each of the following

AG 47
Cannibis
sentinel
TSP Ants

Last edited by Benny; 14-06-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:03 PM

is it the BU or proof rounds? Can buy the other rounds as well besides the Ag-47 in this GB?

Last edited by silverduck; 11-06-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:50 AM

Default GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
OK, as per requested, organizing this group buy for the AG47 rounds.

They have limited stocks, and shipping is early july, meaning we will get it mid july or later. So if everyone who is interested and can accept the delivery, I will gather the order now.

Please try to order 2 to 4 pcs, so I don't need to arrange with too many people, those who wants 1 only, PM me and I see if have left over for the rounds.

Please PM me your interest and qty, I will place the order as soon as I reached the minimum order, if any. GST will be included as it is not listed under LBMA.

chef

calculation is as per my other GB, simplified way is :
Price of round x 1.2 (rough exchange rate) x 1.15 (tax + freight + bank charges + anything else)

Possible rebate if there is any savings from the orders. Above price is considered max price you pay for the coin. example :

AUD 31.50 X 1.2 x 1.15 = S$ 43.50 each.

chef
Boss chef, already PM u.
Thanks
Old 12-06-2013, 05:19 PM

Sure, not too many variety, and if stocks allows, yes, sure.

chef

PS almost completed 1 tube, anyone else want let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverduck View Post
is it the BU or proof rounds? Can buy the other rounds as well besides the Ag-47 in this GB?
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:30 PM

chef, just pm-ed u. Cheers
Old 13-06-2013, 11:57 PM

OK guys,

Since placing order from bullionbourse, will get the three rounds as below :

AG47 rounds
Cannabis rounds
Sentinel rounds

Proof version I will get also for myself, so anyone want just PM me.

So let me know how many each, please use the 1 unit price, as I don't forsee too many orders for them, most of us keeping only 2 or 3 each... but feel free to order more...

Will close this weekend, payment by this weekend and I will transfer the money on monday to them. waiting time should be 2 to 3 weeks.

chef
Old 14-06-2013, 03:10 PM

Hi chef, need ur DBS bank details so I can transfer $$$, thanks

What other info do I need to provide?
Old 14-06-2013, 05:51 PM

Don't worry guys...

Once the price is locked for the weekend, I will send bank details and order info to you, those who paid by sunday will get their orders placed. As I will be doing a bank transfer on monday.

meanwhile, if you changed your mind about the qty and want to buy more, let me know before I send out pm for payment.

chef
Old 15-06-2013, 09:40 AM

OK GUYS!!

Finalized pricing and exchange rate.

Proof coin for AG47 is = AUD 58.25
Proof coin for cannibis is = AUD 54.06 (dunno got box or not)

AG47, TSP ANT, SENTINEL, CANNIBIS Rounds = AUD 31.57 each

Exchange rate AUD with SGD is = 1.225 (UOB rate today)

Estimated price for each coin is S$ 44.50 each

I will be sending the PM to you guys who ordered to transfer the full amount to my account, please note the delivery will likely be mid or end of JULY, don't bug me before that...

Please transfer the money tonight, so I can confirm the order, this is a opt in GB, no one should be forced to join, upon ready for collection, usually collection point is BRADELL MRT station (center of singapore for drivers and MRT commuters, timing is usually weekends morning) other arrangement can be made if you want, meals on you though.

chef

PS Taking final orders, I can squeeze in some more before closing, so please finalized your orders by tonight.