Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Group Buys

Old 14-07-2013, 09:04 PM

OK guys,

The new SBSS coin WAR BIRD I'm about to place order, price is around S$ 38 each. if you want, please do the usual, transfer money to me, inform me qty and when you had transfered, then I will click on ORDER by tonight.

The AG47 shipment should arrive anytime soon, get your war chest out and get ready to receive your AG47!! could be within the next 2 weeks, I'm chasing...

chef

[CLOSED!!]
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.

Last edited by chef; 14-07-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 28-07-2013, 05:16 PM

Finally some good news.

The AG47,cannibis, sentinel rounds is shipping out next week, once I get update, will inform you guys o.k?

Wait for my PM...

chef

PS Warbird coming already, will reach next week too, and so are many other stuff...FINALLY!!
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:56 PM

All the wonderful coins including those proof ones will be reach this coming week I hope.

The last message I got was they are waiting for cannibis proof coin. Apologies for all those who ordered other stuff. will be in soon, so yee haa!! let's wait a while more...worth the wait...

chef
Old 05-08-2013, 06:13 AM

Default Waiting Game

Let it be known, that people are here to wait. Some curiously, some agitated, some unhappy. But mostly no choice...........

Old 05-08-2013, 09:39 AM

Actually its not easy to organise a group buy especially so many seperate GB since SBSS had being launching one by one in short timing. Cheers again for the GB effort for Chef
Old 05-08-2013, 02:53 PM

My warbird are stuck at custom, got to go and clear it.

Will inform all those who ordered when the item is cleared. The other SBSS coin not arrive yet....

chef
Old 08-08-2013, 11:43 PM

Just an update, warbird should be cleared by saturday.

AG47 is enroute to singapore!! hurray! hope it will not go thru the same episode....time consuming.

Once the items are in, I will inform all those in the GB by whatsapp. Earliest collect sunday, latest is monday I hope.

Otherwise, I am travelling end of next week for a week, once back I will arrange with you guys again. Everything should be in by then. Please be patience, don't worry, all metals are in good hands.

chef
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
Just an update, warbird should be cleared by saturday.

AG47 is enroute to singapore!! hurray! hope it will not go thru the same episode....time consuming.

Once the items are in, I will inform all those in the GB by whatsapp. Earliest collect sunday, latest is monday I hope.

Otherwise, I am travelling end of next week for a week, once back I will arrange with you guys again. Everything should be in by then. Please be patience, don't worry, all metals are in good hands.

chef
Appreciate all you're doing, chef
Old 09-08-2013, 11:58 PM

Hey Chef,

Thank u again for the gb, most appreciated, let me know when the warbird flying into town,

Keep up the good work!

Cheer
or My WTS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:48 PM

Dear all,

Sorry for the delay, it's still not cleared and I visited the courier 2 times last few days and still nothing can be done to speed up the process, as I am travelling out of town for about 10 days, I was aiming to get it before I leave, but it is likely it will be sent to me after I leave spore.

Anyway, here's a screen cap of the perpetual scanning by the warehouse people moving the item in and out between the custom and their offices...

The AG47 might reach earlier than the warbirds afterall!! I will contact you guys to collect the item before end of september o.k? really sorry about this.

chef