Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > SGX Stocks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 17-09-2014, 10:47 PM
boiluku boiluku is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 61
Default

Histogram is slowly creeping up and RSI made a bounce at about 30%. STS continues to be at the oversold level.

Price may range trade around 9.60 to 9.80. A breakout at 9.80 would be a nice buy signal.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-01-2015, 11:53 AM
boiluku boiluku is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 61
Default

Price has been moving in a price range between 10.50 and 10.20 while currently at the top end. Uptrend is intact. A breakout from 10.50 would be a buying signal and may push the price up to 10.80 to 11. However, a retest of support at 10.20 can't be discounted.

MACD & RSI are bullish while STS is at overbought level.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-01-2015, 11:41 AM
snipermaverick's Avatar
snipermaverick snipermaverick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 636
Default

Dropped to $10.40 today. Hoping for it to drop closer to $10 to pick up some.
__________________
Rare Numismatic Coins for Sale!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Slowdown's Avatar
Slowdown Slowdown is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 281
Default

I already have this stock and wondering should I buy more or go for Keppel Corp if it drop under 8?

CPF funds only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipermaverick View Post
Dropped to $10.40 today. Hoping for it to drop closer to $10 to pick up some.
__________________
Looking for Singapore Mint 1oz gold Goat 2003.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15-01-2015, 12:12 AM
boiluku boiluku is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 61
Default

OCBC 10.50 has been a strong resistance. I would rather sell it near 10.50.

About KepCorp, 8 is a psychological support and 7.90 should be the second support. If it breaks that price, I would rather stay on the side line.

Note, I buy when the price and/or indicators are going up (or if it indicates a potential reversal). I try to avoid catching falling knives.

If still keen on KepCorp, my strategy is to buy in tranches (i.e. 3 batches). Sort of like averaging down if it continuously go down. This is on the assumption that the stock is fundamentally sound and undervalued at the current price.

My opinion only. Caveat.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 15-01-2015, 07:38 AM
snipermaverick's Avatar
snipermaverick snipermaverick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiluku View Post
OCBC 10.50 has been a strong resistance. I would rather sell it near 10.50.

About KepCorp, 8 is a psychological support and 7.90 should be the second support. If it breaks that price, I would rather stay on the side line.

Note, I buy when the price and/or indicators are going up (or if it indicates a potential reversal). I try to avoid catching falling knives.

If still keen on KepCorp, my strategy is to buy in tranches (i.e. 3 batches). Sort of like averaging down if it continuously go down. This is on the assumption that the stock is fundamentally sound and undervalued at the current price.

My opinion only. Caveat.
Thanks. Closed at $10.28 yesterday. I'm hoping for it to drop below the psychological support of $10 before buying? Do you think it will happen soon?
__________________
Rare Numismatic Coins for Sale!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 15-01-2015, 08:59 AM
boiluku boiluku is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 61
Default

I think it will just play around within the range of 10.50-10.20/10.00. If it either break 10.50 or 10.20, then we would know the direction.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Slowdown's Avatar
Slowdown Slowdown is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 281
Default

Please inform me if it break 10. I will run. You have my number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiluku View Post
I think it will just play around within the range of 10.50-10.20/10.00. If it either break 10.50 or 10.20, then we would know the direction.
__________________
Looking for Singapore Mint 1oz gold Goat 2003.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 19-01-2015, 04:55 PM
snipermaverick's Avatar
snipermaverick snipermaverick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiluku View Post
I think it will just play around within the range of 10.50-10.20/10.00. If it either break 10.50 or 10.20, then we would know the direction.
Today hit $10.18 already. Hopefully it will drop below $10 soon!
__________________
Rare Numismatic Coins for Sale!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:15 PM
trifusion trifusion is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 47
Default

$10 today.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.