Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Group Buys

Old 04-05-2013, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherub View Post
haha silver stacker must buy bigger safe lor...
anyway guess the safe GB is a no-go with so much diverse needs.

guess ill just fork out for a good fire-safe. me concerned abt fire melting the gold bar away.... LOL

cant wait to get a new home and then when renovating, cast a safe in a secret closet or something..... plus a safe at correct place is good fengshui. hahaha
Ha ha, now we know where to look for your stash...

Anyway, I found quite a lot of safe selling in malaysia ACE store, you can go and look around, even jusco is selling, at least you can drive it in even if it's heavy, no shipping cost.

I used to got an offer from courts for a small electronic one below $100, not sure ratings, but I guess for small gold bar and coins can, not for silver.

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
Ha ha, now we know where to look for your stash...

Anyway, I found quite a lot of safe selling in malaysia ACE store, you can go and look around, even jusco is selling, at least you can drive it in even if it's heavy, no shipping cost.

I used to got an offer from courts for a small electronic one below $100, not sure ratings, but I guess for small gold bar and coins can, not for silver.

chef
haha my stash v exposed one....

good idea going malaysia to buy!
though i was really interested in importing 20 over safes from china... the stats look decent and it seems really cheap compared to buying in singapore
Old 07-05-2013, 02:47 PM

is there RFID tag inside? how to know?? when your safe disappeared
Old 02-02-2015, 04:25 PM

Reviving this thread for 2015. :P

Didn't manage to buy the safe last year, so going to buy a few proper safe.

So for most PM stackers, usually what is the size of the safe that they would buy?
Hoping for a good usual size safe, so I can order a lot more for groupbuy to share the delivery costs.
or i can keep and sell to interested parties.

what size is best?
Thanks man!
Old 02-02-2015, 04:32 PM

There's a member here (ID tristanho) who specializes in selling safes, maybe you wanna ask him for more info and maybe bulk discounts
Old 02-02-2015, 06:46 PM

Got mine from tristan, so far so good.

Prompt in answer your enquries.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:55 PM

qoo10 had some safe quite good brand cheaper than those selling the same brand in shopping mall.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:32 PM

Thank you windsurfer and daniel for your kind words.

Hellcannon - qoo10 got sell my brand and a brand called morries [made in china, sold at ntuc and giant too! ]

Hi Cherub, as some GCA members know that my core business is in safes, before you proceed, I would like to offer some considerations when importing your own safes.
1) to start off, I would suggest looking at the local marketplace, the brands, where they are made and to move on from there. You will be surprised not many fire-resistant(fire-proof safes are next to impossible to get(just like water-resistant or water-proof watches)) safes are made in China.
2) there is no size that is best, it really depends on how much space and $ you can afford. The bigger it is, the more expensive, and heavier it is. The bigger, the better, I know of some GCA members who regretted their purchase when they bought one too small. A safe is for a long term investment(15-30years or more), which means documents, stacks, assets should increase over time.
3) fire-resistance/fire-proof rated - all fire safes should have a certificate of how much heat it can tahan. do check with manufacturer, if they cant produce it, it means the safes are not fire-resistant at all.

Also, I would like to ask some questions on behalf of any gca members who are keen in this GB.
1) what if one day I lost my safe key or combination code(where to retrieve?)?
2) what if my safe breaks down one day(where to get spare parts or throw safe away?)?
3) how much does the shipping costs and how much does it average out per piece for a groupbuy of 20 safes(really worth it anot?)?
4) what if the safe that was delivered to me got some problems when I open it, how to obtain a replacement or refund(got guarantee boh?)?

Actually, the above questions are very similar to buying parallel import products or authorized products, just like cars!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Singapore's largest stockists of safes, contact us at
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, HP/Whatsapp: +65 86611522, Office: +65 6746 6838

Old 02-02-2015, 10:43 PM

If I may add in a few other considerations:

1. Are you comfortable with the seller having your address?

2. Are you also comfortable with the fact that they have your combination code?

3. Would you want to be able to change your codes when the need arises?

These were some questions that I also asked myself when I wanted to get a safe.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanho View Post
Thank you windsurfer and daniel for your kind words.

Hellcannon - qoo10 got sell my brand and a brand called morries [made in china, sold at ntuc and giant too! ]

Hi Cherub, as some GCA members know that my core business is in safes, before you proceed, I would like to offer some considerations when importing your own safes.
1) to start off, I would suggest looking at the local marketplace, the brands, where they are made and to move on from there. You will be surprised not many fire-resistant(fire-proof safes are next to impossible to get(just like water-resistant or water-proof watches)) safes are made in China.
2) there is no size that is best, it really depends on how much space and $ you can afford. The bigger it is, the more expensive, and heavier it is. The bigger, the better, I know of some GCA members who regretted their purchase when they bought one too small. A safe is for a long term investment(15-30years or more), which means documents, stacks, assets should increase over time.
3) fire-resistance/fire-proof rated - all fire safes should have a certificate of how much heat it can tahan. do check with manufacturer, if they cant produce it, it means the safes are not fire-resistant at all.

Also, I would like to ask some questions on behalf of any gca members who are keen in this GB.
1) what if one day I lost my safe key or combination code(where to retrieve?)?
2) what if my safe breaks down one day(where to get spare parts or throw safe away?)?
3) how much does the shipping costs and how much does it average out per piece for a groupbuy of 20 safes(really worth it anot?)?
4) what if the safe that was delivered to me got some problems when I open it, how to obtain a replacement or refund(got guarantee boh?)?

Actually, the above questions are very similar to buying parallel import products or authorized products, just like cars!
tri, will browse ur website.
u got provide good discount for all GCA members? lol
what brand or size would u suggest?
just browsed ur site and realised u selling a big range of safes....

btw, my office has a 460 x 470 x 610 safe, Uchida brand.
lost key and combination lock long time ago... nothing important inside though.
was wondering since u also said what if lose key and combination lock.. hahahaha.

u got provide locksmith services?

Last edited by cherub; 03-02-2015 at 11:31 AM.