Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Group Buys

Old 08-08-2014, 09:08 AM

Excellent members in this forum.
Btw, what is 'I' tubes? If I remembered correctly, H tubes can store most coins...
Old 08-08-2014, 09:29 AM

Once upon a time a nice lady in Singapore bought some new animals to be added to her farm. Being a seasoned panda grower, she was confused why the cages did not fit the new animal.

After googling for a while, our nice lady found that different animals require different cages. Animals from Australia require two different type of cages. The first generation of animal can use the regular cages (type H) just like the panda. However the second generation of animals require a bigger cage (type I).

She then posted a WTB and discovered other farmers also had the same problem. After discussing with the other farmers, it was decided that they order some special cages from US. Local animal distributors only sells the animals but not the required accessories to house the animals.

Anyway....Silverdust's animals are all wild ones from Africa. Better don't put them in cages. Roam freely is better for wild animal well being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdust View Post
Excellent members in this forum.
Btw, what is 'I' tubes? If I remembered correctly, H tubes can store most coins...

Last edited by Slowdown; 08-08-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:32 AM

H tubes (44mm diameter) - fit most 40mm bullion silver coins like ASE, kooks, koala, pandas
I tubes (51mm diameter) - fit lunar coins as the lunars are bigger (but thinner) at 45.6mm.

I tubes are also used to store coins fit in air-tite foam rings capsule.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:46 PM

Cargo just landed at Changi Airport this morning. Hopefully can receive it before the weekend.
Old 14-08-2014, 09:46 AM

wow this means we can collect next week for sure
Old 14-08-2014, 06:17 PM

The tubes have arrived. For those who have reserved them (refer to first posting), please contact / whatsapp me for collection. Collection will be weekday at either Yishun or Sembawang MRT Station. If you stays between Khatib MRT to Marsiling MRT, I can arrange to meet you if it is during the day (as I will cycle around the northen's Park Connector Network). Please avoid weekend so that I don't get a royal bashing from my better half.

Of course those who require premium services (delivery to your doorstep) can be discussed for a fair reward.....

p.s. the S2 lunar coins fit into the tube. I have already filled one tube.
Old 15-08-2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdown View Post
The tubes have arrived. For those who have reserved them (refer to first posting), please contact / whatsapp me for collection. Collection will be weekday at either Yishun or Sembawang MRT Station. If you stays between Khatib MRT to Marsiling MRT, I can arrange to meet you if it is during the day (as I will cycle around the northen's Park Connector Network). Please avoid weekend so that I don't get a royal bashing from my better half.

Of course those who require premium services (delivery to your doorstep) can be discussed for a fair reward.....

p.s. the S2 lunar coins fit into the tube. I have already filled one tube.
Thank you Slowdown for the extremely fast and efficient groupbuy! ive collected mine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Singapore's largest stockists of safes, contact us at
Email:
, HP/Whatsapp: +65 86611522, Office: +65 6746 6838

Old 15-08-2014, 11:52 AM

PM you for contact

iherb reward code : MDR080

Old 15-08-2014, 12:40 PM

Slowdown thanks for organizing this mass order, YGPM!

Old 15-08-2014, 01:11 PM

YGPM....sibei chim la.....Uncle not that internet savy.

Yesterday then found out what WTF (Welcome To Facebook) meant. Today learned another new thing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
Slowdown thanks for organizing this mass order, YGPM!