Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Precious Metals - Gold & Silver

Old 06-05-2012, 08:40 PM

Default Unofficial silver stacker meet up

UPDATES!!

Precious Metal Stackers Party : (Last updated 24nd MAY 2012, 8:00 pm)

Date : 26th MAY 2012 (date is firm)
Time : 3pm to 6pm plus (most likely finish around 7pm, not too late o.k?)
Place : Bokhara Briyani & Kebab (749 North Bridge Road, Corner of Jalan Kledek, SG 198717) http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapo...ani_and_kebab/
Small quiet restaurant serving Indian, Pakistani, Middle-Eastern Food. Very reasonably priced for food. Their Chicken Dum Briyani ($6) is fantastic tasting, with very huge portion.
Who : EVERYONE who can make it should come, bring money, silver and gold.
maps : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46868711/stacker%20party.jpg

I assure you, this is the only place where you can buy food and drinks with your silver (not directly with the restaurant, but thru us silver stacker mind you)
Current rate : 1 oz silver bar = 2 coffee + 50 roti prata kosong + 2 half boil egg

Please note, All those who bring your silver, please be mindful and careful with your silver, any lost or missing silver or gold coin is at your own risk, we do not want any commotion happen due to accusation of theft. If you do not want people to handle your silver too much, bring some gloves or wrap your silver in plastic. Price is open for negotiation, but do not let temper flares, we are all friends and civilize people o.k?

Below happened weeks ago
========================
O.k. guys and gals...

I had a short discussion with aswadq and he has a great place to recommend. It's somewhere near arab street, one of the restaurants where we can get roti prata and kopi with minimal people disturbing us.

It's open to all newbies, and oldbies, order and pay for your own food, or I can buy the first round of roti prata...

What we will be doing there?
- talk nonsense
- meet new and old friends
- come up with weird ideas for silver
- bring PM to show
- bring PM to swap
- bring PM to sell
- bring gold to trade for silver...or silver for gold
- share news or insider trade info
- newbies come and learn more about silver and the traps of investing silver
- oldbies, you become the guru and we would love to hear from you

you can come for 5 mins, or 2 hours, no obligation. bring what you like or nothing at all, just come and drink kopi.

ALL ARE WELCOME.

The date and details of the meeting, I will leave it to aswasdq. we do this once a month, so bring your best and offer the rest...

chef

PS Please feedback on this thread and see if we can work this out o.k?
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.

Last edited by chef; 24-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:15 PM

Default im in just to see all your collections...

im in to see ur collections , talk about silver movements and austrian economics
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 PM

If my timing permits, I'm in.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:09 PM

Im in. For me better on weekends evening. After a whole day at the office still hv to go home and teach the kids. So weekdays are difficult.

Looking forward to the gathering.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 PM

i propose weekends too....19 or 20th May?
timing would be afternoon say around 2pm (evening that area will be too crowded)
location will be around arab street area (walking distance from bugis mrt station, near the raffles hospital at bugis)
Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 PM

I think I'll be in bangkok enjoying my foot massage with my wife...

In case the date is confirm, I will pass some of my collection to aswadq or iceage to bring to the meeting, feel free to offer to buy or enjoy. I will also bring some silver bars to sell at low low price, or swap for some numistic with top up.

Hope to see more people join in, so we have more chances to buy and swap more silver!! yeah!!

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:26 AM

This is cool hope to get some silver if possible
Old 07-05-2012, 02:09 AM

Hey there,

Mr aswadq and mr chef, the organizer of the next silver meet up, okay u can count me in if the timing is right. I let u know aswadq via message later in the week, I'm not free this coming weekend. Sound like a good idea for all level of gca members to meet up and put a face on a nick.

PS: I can look after ur silver chef jk

Cheer
or My WTS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Iceage79; 07-05-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswadq View Post
i propose weekends too....19 or 20th May?
timing would be afternoon say around 2pm (evening that area will be too crowded)
location will be around arab street area (walking distance from bugis mrt station, near the raffles hospital at bugis)
For me, prefebrally 19 but 20 also can lah. Dont want to make aswadq headache to organise.. Hehe

If i can get hold of my 2012 Orchid 100 Best Slab Silver Coins, i will bring them along to show and trade. See u all
Old 07-05-2012, 09:24 AM

I just need a confirm day , place and time then make some arrangement to settle in the toddler .
I will go there with the intention to learn and buy some bullion instead .
Dun think u guys are interested in slabbed bears