Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Pro Sellers

Old 17-03-2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benza View Post
Does anyone here knows what happen to Kun Xiang? His 1Silver1 shop @Chinatown point is closed down already....tried to contact him but MIA.....he still owe me something for almost a year liao. Any brothers here have similiar experience and may also be able to shed some light about what's going on......
Oh dear, I'm not sure what happened to 1Silver1, Maybe the other people here who are more in the know can shed some light. I hope you get your stuff!
Old 17-03-2017, 04:42 PM

Thanks bro altima for your reply.... Regarding Kunxiang he started so well.... He's been one of my favorite dealer over here, so friendly and so helpful, very easy going type of seller we all enjoy to deal with. I am sure many brothers here who deal with him before like him also. Since last year June, I already noticed he having issues, but now to completely go out of business is a big shock to me. What more puzzling to me is no news or anyone mentioned anything about this..... Which is kind of strange considering he is quite a prominent seller/dealer. Like titanic going under without anyone mentioning or even knowing......
Old 17-03-2017, 07:34 PM

It happens to all businesses. It's an inherent risk, which is why you should always take delivery of your metals. I know of people who refuse to buy anything online and would prefer the old school method of over the counter transactions even if it's more expensive.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:00 PM

Hmmmmm.... You're wrong bro..... I usually take delivery and deal in cash when buying precious metals unless there is a proper form of storage and documentation. But for this case, it's a personal favour I helped Kun xiang but he failed to return back what I have lent him after such a long time after numerous attempts.
Old 18-03-2017, 07:34 PM

Sorry to hear that. If I may ask, how much metals does he owe you?
Old 21-03-2017, 10:24 AM

from their website, they ceased all business activities.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:00 PM

If your things are on display or kept within the shop, then likely you will not get it back. Maybe you can see what happens to the company and file a claim against the company asset if it really is striking off.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:40 PM

Benza, just curious if he asked you to lend him some money/funds because that's my gut feeling what happened.