Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Real Estate

Old 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Nosy Uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
That's good news,

With Gelang patah being won by Mr Lim of DAP here, and the sugar king pouring money into this place and iskandar, this will be the haven for the next 5 years at least....

Any chance we are going ahead to have enough people to get this piece of land? We need 1 or 2 acres, good enough for 5 to 10 bungalow, don't grab now, may be too late when everyone else in malaysia realise the potential.

chef

PS Anyone interested to talk about this plan more please PM me, we can gather and talk. No obligation, may be able to arrange bank loan later if you need it.
what's teh cost ? curious..
Old 10-05-2013, 10:30 AM

Maybe I have misses out the details in the previous post... Mind sharing where is the piece of land? Is it within Iskandar zone A and B? And is it declared for residential purpose?
Old 10-05-2013, 11:22 PM

A simple summary...

Cost is about S$ 500k. Which comes with :

1) 6k to 10k sqft of land (depend on area we buy)
2) built up bungalow (your own design) with 9 other members here.
3) yearly recurring income from solar panel (possible to get paid from RM 20k up per year)
4) included all document submission and solar panel (1 set) in price
5) Possible rental of place as resort or hotel style property to get residual income

If it's iskandar region, should find near lego land and hello kitty place. many new schools setting up so residential property is a good buy now.

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:57 AM

Lego land is in medini, land tenure there are 99years.

Depending on you guys objective...whether you're going for the kill and out, or longer term plan.

Also, do take note of your potential offload target market.

I can say main bulk will be from sg..tenure and security will always linger in your targets' mind.

Because mindset and culture are most difficult to change.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 AM

Well, not that near I guess, but to me, I'll plan another 30 years of my life alive, don't expect to live long, even I doubt my kids will want the place, so imagine the price after 30 years...

All houses in JB that exceed millions are all overseas buyer, not many young couple can afford that kind of figure, so yup, if the place is well run (which I believe I can do a good job) I guess we might be off loading the place within a year or 2 to hoteliers...

As singaporean, and staying in KL for more than 10 years, believe me, I know what is required..stayed in condo, not as safe as we all think...

chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by extrooper View Post
Lego land is in medini, land tenure there are 99years.

Depending on you guys objective...whether you're going for the kill and out, or longer term plan.

Also, do take note of your potential offload target market.

I can say main bulk will be from sg..tenure and security will always linger in your targets' mind.

Because mindset and culture are most difficult to change.
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:48 AM

FYI. Received this email from iproperty regarding a property expo in JB next weekend.

http://www.anpasia.com/newsletterweb...445E4771454A59

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:03 PM

Think I'll be there, just to see if anything good to grab.

Anyone coming to see? can have a short meet up there...

chef
Old 25-05-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
Well, not that near I guess, but to me, I'll plan another 30 years of my life alive, don't expect to live long, even I doubt my kids will want the place, so imagine the price after 30 years...

All houses in JB that exceed millions are all overseas buyer, not many young couple can afford that kind of figure, so yup, if the place is well run (which I believe I can do a good job) I guess we might be off loading the place within a year or 2 to hoteliers...

As singaporean, and staying in KL for more than 10 years, believe me, I know what is required..stayed in condo, not as safe as we all think...

chef
if it is expected the value/returns isn't fantastic, would it be a better option to rent in the future when there time is right to move there?

while the hdb collects rent, part of it subsidises the rent in jb, and the rest for daily kopi?

this frees the capital for other uses and avoids the risks right?
Old 31-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Nosy Uncle

something to think about..

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...r-panels-china

this is one concern i have of solar panels.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:08 PM

hi chef, how's the status now? I interested to join