Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Precious Metals - Gold & Silver

Old 22-02-2008, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchris View Post
play with real cash. Not margins.

Although, if you pay cash for gold,
your cash is as good as gold.
Old 22-02-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupshock View Post
Although, if you pay cash for gold,
your cash is as good as gold.
your last name is not Greenspan right?
Old 22-02-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchris View Post
play with real cash. Not margins.
play margins also sure win
One year later,gold 100% sure rise
Old 22-02-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldamateur View Post
play margins also sure win
One year later,gold 100% sure rise

Whereas, if one 'plays margin',
your debt is as good as gold
Old 22-02-2008, 12:36 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldBull5000 View Post
In case I sound like a broken radio here:

Gold bought below US$1K/oz is FREE GOLD.

If any reader has not bought any gold at all right now, the UOB basement counter is your last chance to get FREE GOLD at fair price.

what happens after $1K? the same thing as now:
weak hands sell, strong hands buy.
weak hands talk, strong hands walk.
weak hands get weaker, strong hands get stronger.

I sincerely hope that all forum participants here are STRONG hands!

Hi GB5K, I have followed your threads from CNA to GC for quite some time.

Personally, I have very strong faith in gold.

You have often referred to free gold as that <USD 1k. What would be your advice (load up more or ?) when it goes beyond (probably before end of 08 - but I hope not cos still haven't the means to buy enuf)? Is it then Not-free gold?

I do hope that it soar beyond 5k by 2013 ;-)
Old 22-02-2008, 05:06 PM
寨主

welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing.

Once gold goes beyond $1K/oz, there will be less and less FREE gold around. Higher gold climbs, LESS people want to sell and MORE people want to buy.

The real gold in the world will be held in stronger and stronger hands and less and less real gold will be circulating. At one point, gold will no longer be free regardless how high the price goes.

In case of hyperinflation, gold will become de-facto hard currency. But it will no longer be free for the public to buy or sell. Look no further than 1933 US or 1923 Germany for historical evidence.

In any way, it is very prudent now to sell all you have and convert EVERYTHING you own into REAL GOLD. No matter if it is just $100 or $100 millions.
Old 22-02-2008, 05:08 PM

Converting more paper gold into physical gold today...

PS: Yahoo Auctions Singapore has some free gold now...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 22-02-2008, 08:04 PM

u selling isit?
Old 22-02-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by et2cetera View Post
u selling isit?
I am buying...actually, just bought.

Old 22-02-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldBull5000 View Post
welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing.

Once gold goes beyond $1K/oz, there will be less and less FREE gold around. Higher gold climbs, LESS people want to sell and MORE people want to buy.

The real gold in the world will be held in stronger and stronger hands and less and less real gold will be circulating. At one point, gold will no longer be free regardless how high the price goes.

In case of hyperinflation, gold will become de-facto hard currency. But it will no longer be free for the public to buy or sell. Look no further than 1933 US or 1923 Germany for historical evidence.

In any way, it is very prudent now to sell all you have and convert EVERYTHING you own into REAL GOLD. No matter if it is just $100 or $100 millions.
I think this is quite an important point. When you say gold is FREE, I take it you mean FREELY AVAILABLE?

So, if I have a fist full (or a suitcase, or even a wheelbarrow) of US$, I can swap as many of these fiat dollars as I possible care to for as much gold as I want to buy - every extra US$940 I can scrape together can be swapped for an ounce of gold. Today someone will always be around to sell me gold at spot.

One day, soon, that might not be the case. One day, soon, all the FREELY AVAILABLE gold for sale might have been sold. One day, soon, all the gold held by people who will sell at some price might have been sold to others who will not sell at any price.

Right now, I don't know what gold price would persuade me to sell. Every spike up makes me feel good about what I've got, every fall back makes me think about buying more. In my own small way, the gold I hold is gone from the market.

If this sentiment is replicated widely, then each new record high will push some to trade their gold jewelry and coins for cash, and this metal will pass into the hands of those who intend to hoard - from weak hands, to strong indeed.

We need another poll - at what price would you SELL your gold?