Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Personal Classifieds

Old 25-03-2013, 10:51 AM

I think dealer form of selling is fine.
But creating many threads of selling and spamming them on the first page is

iherb reward code : MDR080

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Nosy Uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegoldlove View Post
Don't get jealous when see other member selling it cheaper.
Quickly post similar item at much lower; diverting traffic.

But when potential buyers contact seller, seller says all SOLD.
Purpose is just to show the other seller that he can't survive and he should go away, stop selling his wares on this forum.

And also don't bargain and dig hard to find out the other person's bottom line and then tell him you know his supplier and actual cost. You can tell the supplier to stop supplying him and that you can sell cheaper than him.

Competition is healthy for the market.

Sell competitively, not driving other sellers out in this manner.

Alamak . . . . . still got such things . . . . really bei tah-han . . .
Mar-chi . . . saya tak-bu-lek tah-han . . . .

that sounds extreme. but anyway, the market is always right.
there's nothing wrong for someone trying to get the best price out from the market. but once there are competition it will show how much profit you have tried to squeeze..

a buyer biting it and getting burnt once will never come back to you again for 2nd bite.. without repeated deals you can't do much in sg..

we can see some of the dealers (shoe seller ?) aiming for long term biz.. and that's really encouraging.
making a one time kill is enjoyable but that 100/200$ extra is also going to be one time.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Don't get jealous when see other member selling it cheaper.

Purpose is just to show the other seller that he can't survive and he should go away, stop selling his wares on this forum.

And also don't bargain and dig hard to find out the other person's bottom line and then tell him you know his supplier and actual cost. You can tell the supplier to stop supplying him and that you can sell cheaper than him.

Alamak . . . . . still got such things . . . . really bei tah-han . . .
Mar-chi . . . saya tak-bu-lek tah-han . . . .

Nice ...

iherb reward code : MDR080

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeier View Post
that sounds extreme. but anyway, the market is always right.
there's nothing wrong for someone trying to get the best price out from the market. but once there are competition it will show how much profit you have tried to squeeze..

a buyer biting it and getting burnt once will never come back to you again for 2nd bite.. without repeated deals you can't do much in sg..

we can see some of the dealers (shoe seller ?) aiming for long term biz.. and that's really encouraging.
making a one time kill is enjoyable but that 100/200$ extra is also going to be one time.
haha shoe seller !! thanks alot well i am quote Ernest when visiting sure can get 20 percent discount for major brand

Last edited by Ernest; 25-03-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:55 AM

Default Good sticky

Thank you for this sticky msg! It will definitely help maintain this forum as a platform for stackers to conduct their dealings in a professional and honest manner.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:

What you mentioned are competitions, just not widely accepted here. Yakuza may practice it to the next level.

Last edited by MasterID; 25-03-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 25-03-2013, 12:54 PM

I know shamin was once called on the phone and threatened by another seller here..

the call sounded like "hey, the reason i am calling you and asking you a lot of questions is because i am going to drive you out of the market".

Come on la.. shamin is just a young chap (teenager), innocently trying his hand in selling some wares here...
no need to threaten him and drive him out of the market..
Old 25-03-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyyewhon View Post
Come on la.. shamin is just a young chap (teenager), innocently trying his hand in selling some wares here...
I think for such unprofessional conduct, the victim should warn everyone in this forum and drive that seller out instead. LOL...

Nobody should be intimidated. Everyone should be treated with respect.
Old 25-03-2013, 01:32 PM

Hi sis lim,

I agree with you on this point. Everyone should have at most two to three threads listing the items they want to buy and sell and perhaps one for really special deals, not the kind where they give you a couple of dollars off here and there and call it a special deal. Having that many threads just doesn't feel right in the spirit of community of GoldClubAsia. Though I joined for just a couple of months only, all the forumers have been extremely nice. Hopefully, as we grow, people can still remain that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lim View Post
I think dealer form of selling is fine.
But creating many threads of selling and spamming them on the first page is
Old 25-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Nosy Uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyyewhon View Post
I know shamin was once called on the phone and threatened by another seller here..

the call sounded like "hey, the reason i am calling you and asking you a lot of questions is because i am going to drive you out of the market".

Let's not get too agitated over issues.

Any seller being intimidated or felt wrongly threatened, please report the incidence. There are always two sides to a coin (or three, if you count the edge).

I find it funny for ppl to be threatened that way as well.. not enough dough for anyone to risk such actions... even if u get the full size in sg you won't make enough to warrant the reputational cost.