Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Personal Classifieds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-08-2013, 07:12 AM
freeier freeier is offline
Nosy Uncle
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On a small island
Posts: 2,331
Default Trade warnings - issues/people to be cautious of

Startig this sticky thread for guys who are determined to flag out any bad trading behavior of individuals. Please, no personal attacks. Just relate your experience and let the named party has a chance to have his.her own say...


Please try not to complain against a particular price...etc. everything is assumed on willing buyer/willing seller basis and stick to non conforming behavior reporting.

Last edited by freeier; 16-08-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-08-2013, 09:19 AM
SilverAddict SilverAddict is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 63
Default

I have dealt with a large number of members here on this forum, all have very genuine and great people.

But Aldon77 is an exception. This is why:

-We had a deal locked in and agreed
-Aldon77 tried to back out after a drop if spot and I told him that is the wrong thing to do
-He then gave me his assurances he will follow through with our deal
-Weeks have passed, he has been unreachable, until now! a pre order thread!
-Still no responses via sms, whatsapp (I believe I am blocked), or messaging via forum.

Last edited by SilverAddict; 16-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-08-2013, 09:49 AM
daniel.yrh's Avatar
daniel.yrh daniel.yrh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Certis Cisco safe deposit box
Posts: 1,924
Default

admin, may I suggest:
1. All disputes/warnings needs to have a link/URL to the original sales thread.
2. This allows us to have a transparent view on what happened. any trades outside of GCA should be settled outside of GCA as there are no way to verify the authenticity of the trade.
3. Perhaps another sub-forum for trade warnings? It might get messy in here when there are multiple disputes happening at the same time especially when things heat up between the 2 parties.

So far all my trades have been pleasant.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-08-2013, 10:00 AM
freeier freeier is offline
Nosy Uncle
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On a small island
Posts: 2,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
admin, may I suggest:
1. All disputes/warnings needs to have a link/URL to the original sales thread.
2. This allows us to have a transparent view on what happened. any trades outside of GCA should be settled outside of GCA as there are no way to verify the authenticity of the trade.
3. Perhaps another sub-forum for trade warnings? It might get messy in here when there are multiple disputes happening at the same time especially when things heat up between the 2 parties.

So far all my trades have been pleasant.
hi, i think that's quite a tall call as many sales threads get jumbled up after a while ...

we will monitor to ensure ppl don't 'fight' in this thread.. each can have their say of a few messages...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-08-2013, 10:00 AM
anlok's Avatar
anlok anlok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: An Lok Funeral Services 安乐殡葬服务
Posts: 3,802
Default

I don't think any links is required. And should not be conformed to trades within GCA. As long as both parties are GCA members, they can voice out here as warning.

But I would suggest every case opens a new thread & only limit to x numbers of post per party in a single thread to prevent messy debates. And no 3rd party should comment to prevent "adding of fire".

Other members should just read & judge in their hearts.

And yes, should have a new section for this.
__________________
One Stop Funeral Arrangements -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available


24Hr Hotline 9477-7774

Last edited by anlok; 16-08-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-08-2013, 10:17 AM
freeier freeier is offline
Nosy Uncle
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On a small island
Posts: 2,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
I don't think any links is required. And should not be conformed to trades within GCA. As long as both parties are GCA members, they can voice out here as warning.

But I would suggest every case opens a new thread & only limit to x numbers of post per party in a single thread to prevent messy debates. And no 3rd party should comment to prevent "adding of fire".

Other members should just read & judge in their hearts.

And yes, should have a new section for this.
we will observe and see how this goes. it doesn't need to be GCA member as well... just put out the fact and maybe the last 4 digit hp num to warn our members against such a trader if warranted.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-04-2014, 10:53 AM
stchan stchan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 350
Default

Jganesh xxxx0323
Backing out of locked deal at last min.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Altima Altima is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stchan View Post
Jganesh xxxx0323
Backing out of locked deal at last min.
Hmm please care to elaborate.

Have dealt with this seller with no problems before.
__________________
WTS :
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Altima Altima is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,851
Default

Really don't like leaving a negative feedback or trade warning but this deal that fell through has inconvenienced me enough to warrant one:

k**k****n ****9289

Reserved the 2007 and 2008 gold pandas. Also agreed to a pre-order for the NZ Mint Mickey Mouse gold coin. When it came to dealing, say don't have the funds for the coins. Told me that it shouldn't be a problem to offload the 2007 and 2008 gold pandas and that he can also get the Mickey gold coin from someone else.
__________________
WTS :
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-06-2014, 09:49 AM
daniel.yrh's Avatar
daniel.yrh daniel.yrh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Certis Cisco safe deposit box
Posts: 1,924
Default

ouch, nowadays spot so low (might even get lower) all deals must be executed quick. I'm surprised to see even regular members are backing out from a reserved deal
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.