Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Personal Classifieds

Old 05-06-2014, 01:10 PM

After kena the 4D no need kpkb already loh

Full nick is good which not aim the wrong person.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdust View Post
Last 4 digits is for you to buy 4D.

But I fully agree with you on exposing the full nick, if not what's the point of warning others when others do not know who they are suppose to be wary of....

So....who is this KKN?
Hi bro, that person is me. But pls, I don't wish to explain too much. And lastly pls, mind your language. Don't anyhow KKN
Old 05-06-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
Really don't like leaving a negative feedback or trade warning but this deal that fell through has inconvenienced me enough to warrant one:

k**k****n ****9289

Reserved the 2007 and 2008 gold pandas. Also agreed to a pre-order for the NZ Mint Mickey Mouse gold coin. When it came to dealing, say don't have the funds for the coins. Told me that it shouldn't be a problem to offload the 2007 and 2008 gold pandas and that he can also get the Mickey gold coin from someone else.
Quote:
Last 4 digits is for you to buy 4D.

But I fully agree with you on exposing the full nick, if not what's the point of warning others when others do not know who they are suppose to be wary of....

So....who is this KKN?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkelvin View Post
Hi bro, that person is me. But pls, I don't wish to explain too much. And lastly pls, mind your language. Don't anyhow KKN
Don't read too much into it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 05-06-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
Don't read too much into it.
I really won't. I admit it partly my fault, but I wanted to add, sometimes things might not be what it seems and it better to see but keep quiet if u r not the parties involved.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Hi bro, that person is me. But pls, I don't wish to explain too much.
Bro don't you think it would be better if you do something to regain your credibility? By dropping by and say Hi won't do you any good and some of us might be wary when we want to trade with you in future.

Just a thought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
Bro don't you think it would be better if you do something to regain your credibility? By dropping by and say Hi won't do you any good and some of us might be wary when we want to trade with you in future.

Just a thought.

Hi, it ok. I already stated it partly my fault. For me, it very simple. U cannot always be right and u cannot always be wrong. I don't think anyone can claimed to be 100% creditable. Sometimes unexpected situations arises N I repeat again. It my fault in this case. Lastly Aren't u 1 of 1st to comment that even regular member like me backed out of deal when Altima posted this warning? let the matter rest, shall we?
Old 05-06-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
Really don't like leaving a negative feedback or trade warning but this deal that fell through has inconvenienced me enough to warrant one:

k**k****n ****9289

Reserved the 2007 and 2008 gold pandas. Also agreed to a pre-order for the NZ Mint Mickey Mouse gold coin. When it came to dealing, say don't have the funds for the coins. Told me that it shouldn't be a problem to offload the 2007 and 2008 gold pandas and that he can also get the Mickey gold coin from someone else.
For the pre-order, does it mean you have paid for it which you would otherwise not buy the good yourself? If there is financial damage done then I think it's very very not right. Personally I have dealt with someone before who last min pulled out, or rather, kept quiet until I called n he said he not going ahead with the deal. There was no financial damage done to me so I didn't expose him, despite twice the same encounter with him. Twice bitten, forever shy from him now. Lol.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pika View Post
For the pre-order, does it mean you have paid for it which you would otherwise not buy the good yourself? If there is financial damage done then I think it's very very not right. Personally I have dealt with someone before who last min pulled out, or rather, kept quiet until I called n he said he not going ahead with the deal. There was no financial damage done to me so I didn't expose him, despite twice the same encounter with him. Twice bitten, forever shy from him now. Lol.
Hahaa, if it was just about the pre-order issue, everything will be fine Liao bro
Old 05-06-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Sorry to hear it's you...anyway if it's just a one of occurrence...let's just move on. But if, history repeats itself then it might be an issue.....in the meantime let's hope it ends here.

Oh, by the way why did you ask me to mind my language?

Going to Australia now.....
Old 05-06-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Sorry to hear it's you...anyway if it's just a one of occurrence...let's just move on. But if, history repeats itself then it might be an issue.....in the meantime let's hope it ends here.

Oh, by the way why did you ask me to mind my language?

Going to Australia now.....
I ask u to mind your language because u r damn rude. Simple as that. I am sorry to said that I will not give face to ppl who do not even know basic courtesy. Hope that answer your question as y I asked u to mind your language

Last edited by kenkelvin; 05-06-2014 at 09:16 PM.