Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Personal Classifieds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 17-09-2011, 04:26 PM
alor's Avatar
alor alor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tomato Bridge
Posts: 3,305
Default Classifieds Posting rules

Is it possible to include the Posting Rules inside the registration page / process?

Hope we do not banned potential buyers, someone may post many things just to be able to sent PM.

my input.
__________________
Hear Say See -> N o ! h i n g
silver is all about demand * gold is all about supply
holding gold & silver with purpose then the rest is just strategies
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 17-09-2011, 09:05 PM
admin admin is offline
寨主
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alor View Post
Is it possible to include the Posting Rules inside the registration page / process?

Hope we do not banned potential buyers, someone may post many things just to be able to sent PM.

my input.
Possible but not worth the effort to make the software change.

Based on experience running websites, almost no one reads the registration rules.

Those who are really concerned about missing out on potential buyers can always post their mobile number or email address in their ads so that even non-registered users can contact them. Setting up an free email account or getting a prepaid number for the specific purpose of selling one's wares is not a burden or high hurdle, is it?

In any case, the 2 banned were clearly interested in promoting their wares. One even went so far as posting his mobile number with product info in several posts outside of Classifieds.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 19-09-2011, 03:48 PM
admin admin is offline
寨主
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,435
Default

The following person has been banned:

asiaforexmentor1

Was previously banned for advertising under the userid 'asiaforexmentor'.

Some people never seem to understand simple English.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 31-05-2012, 08:42 AM
admin admin is offline
寨主
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,435
Default Newbies

For new users, i.e. those who have < 10 posts in total and are still under moderation, please DO NOT try to post in Classifieds, as I will delete ALL posts for this category that goes into the moderation queue.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 31-05-2012, 09:59 PM
chef's Avatar
chef chef is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,471
Default

Hi Admin,

Just want to make a small request, is it possible to increase the post to 100 mails instead of the 50 now? I am juggling with the quota and it is really using up fast.

I leave old post as I want to remember who I dealt with easily and I always refer back logging to your website instead of saving it as text file in some notebook somewhere, as I have more than 4 device to check internet.

If it's not possible, I will understand and try to find alternative. Thanks for reading and your consideration.

chef
__________________
Stuff that I have :::
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 31-05-2012, 10:57 PM
admin admin is offline
寨主
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef View Post
Hi Admin,

Just want to make a small request, is it possible to increase the post to 100 mails instead of the 50 now? I am juggling with the quota and it is really using up fast.

I leave old post as I want to remember who I dealt with easily and I always refer back logging to your website instead of saving it as text file in some notebook somewhere, as I have more than 4 device to check internet.

If it's not possible, I will understand and try to find alternative. Thanks for reading and your consideration.

chef
Maximum Stored Messages have been increased to 100.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-06-2012, 10:12 AM
chef's Avatar
chef chef is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,471
Default

Hi,

Really appreciate your quick and positive respond. It sure helps to track my mails better, as I really have bad memory of faces and names. Will buy you a drink if we ever have a chance to meet up. cheers!!

chef
__________________
Stuff that I have :::
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:58 AM
admin admin is offline
寨主
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,435
Default

A few new users are still not reading the rules about not trying to advertise before they reach the 10-post threshold.

I will continue to delete posts that violate the rules.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
lim's Avatar
lim lim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,523
Default

Hi admin ,

Is it possible to change the heading of thread in the Classifieds section.
Cause i want to change from WTS to WTT but realise cannot modified the heading.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-06-2012, 01:23 PM
MasterID's Avatar
MasterID MasterID is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lim View Post
Hi admin ,

Is it possible to change the heading of thread in the Classifieds section.
Cause i want to change from WTS to WTT but realise cannot modified the heading.
Thanks.
Close it and open a new thread.....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.