Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Personal Classifieds

Old 13-11-2011, 10:23 PM
寨主

Exclamation MANAGE and CLEAN UP your posts

I have made changes to user permissions such that you can now move your threads between different sub-forums.

As such, I would be grateful if you can 'close' your posts once a deal has been done by moving your threads from 'Classifieds' to 'Sold'.

Thank you very much.

admin
Old 23-01-2012, 02:15 PM
寨主

Dear all,

Please remember to move your closed classifieds into the 'Sold Items' sub-forum. Things look a little messy now.

Thanks!

admin
Old 13-12-2012, 11:25 AM

The classified is looking a little crowded ... same seller different price, many post, many items into many thread.

Maybe you can have a word with sellers to consolidate their sales in the same post instead of having 5 different SELL under the same name? I tried a suggestion but was ignored.

I myself don't sell much, but many feedback from other members says their post gets pushed down out of page 1 within hours and I missed quite a few good deals because of this too...

Any of the seller who is reading this and posting multiple SALE thread, please be a nice forumner and try not to hog the pages, I can't find a good buy from fellow members...

Chef

PS just my feedback and from a few others. Maybe admin can group some of those "Constant seller" under dealer THREAD or POST, while the classified is left to those who are liquidating their extra oz or spare PM.
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.

Last edited by chef; 13-12-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 13-12-2012, 01:48 PM

Default agree

keep to one thread each member. so that within it can have wts. wtb. wte or wtt.
best when bump and keep your post to one page. so interested persons can easily roll over the thread and see your offer.
Old 13-12-2012, 03:08 PM

Point taken. I've consolidated all my threads into one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 26-12-2012, 10:12 PM
寨主

Please remember to move your thread to 'Sold' after the items have been sold.
Old 27-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Admin,

just a suggestion..

Maybe you want to do a step by step guide on how to do this?

Because at a start, I thought admin will be the one moving this. But after that realise how come others ppl sold items was being move except mine, so I went explore around and then I know I have to move it on my own..
Old 28-01-2013, 11:02 AM

I was not familiar too, then someone was showing me...

At the post you created, click on THREAD TOOLS, move post, and select the sold thread. option to move or leave it with permanent direct.

Anyway, appreciate it if everyone can consolidate their post to 1 single classified, be it new or using the old ones, so we give everyone else a chance to sell their stuff. Many of us only read page 1 of the classified, so some post was pushed to page 2 within a few hours... Hope you guys can help us get good deals this way... thanks!!!

chef
- lunar bullion, 2oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, color, gilded, proof * canadian wild life * legend of dragon * water series taku, aligator, swordfish * pamp gold bar snake and true happiness * 1oz bar and 5 oz bar and 10 oz bar.
Old 28-01-2013, 05:48 PM

My suggestion is that if possible the option of leaving a permanent redirect should be disabled. There are so many posts in classifieds which are months old or have a permanent redirect which no one really goes and looks at.

As chef said most people look at first page only so having re-directs of old posts might not be something that users find useful, deleting these would also free up some valuable space on servers (i think)
Old 09-06-2013, 07:31 PM
寨主

Given the addition of new users, this is a reminder to remember to move your threads to 'Sold Items' after your goods have been sold.

Thank you very much for helping to maintain an orderly Classifieds forum.

admin