Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Product and Pricing Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 26-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Altima Altima is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Just got mine from Gold Silver Central

http://goldsilvercentral.com.sg/Chin...-Coin-30g.html
That is a reasonable price actually, compared to the nonsense prices in the US. too much hype happening there.
__________________
WTS :
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 26-02-2016, 09:34 PM
bravestory bravestory is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
That is a reasonable price actually, compared to the nonsense prices in the US. too much hype happening there.
i want more,
but they limit it to 1 tray per person....

with the new downtown line just in-front of his palace,
here's another of our local favorite:
https://dkbullion.com/product/bullio...g-silver-coin/
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 27-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Altima Altima is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravestory View Post
i want more,
but they limit it to 1 tray per person....

with the new downtown line just in-front of his palace,
here's another of our local favorite:
https://dkbullion.com/product/bullio...g-silver-coin/
I think that's a nice gesture from them, letting more collectors get their hands on the coins instead of flippers. Still have yet to get a tray for myself though.
__________________
WTS :
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 27-02-2016, 11:25 AM
daniel6886 daniel6886 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NEL
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
I think that's a nice gesture from them, letting more collectors get their hands on the coins instead of flippers. Still have yet to get a tray for myself though.
But buy 1 tray cannot get the 2nd tier discount?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 29-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Andrewlee10 Andrewlee10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6886 View Post
But buy 1 tray cannot get the 2nd tier discount?
when I offer at SGD31.5 per pc at spot 14.20USD someone come out say got cheaper sources BUT never compute in shipping cost and the dealer does not ship internationally. Now GSC sell 33.98 say fair price LOL. Must be joking. last month few of them come and ask me about it LOL.

I sold huge quantity in early Jan 16 and left 2 tray for my own collection now.

Another few months more stock will be available soon in market. If not urgent to get it
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 29-02-2016, 03:59 PM
bravestory bravestory is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee10 View Post
I sold huge quantity in early Jan 16 and left 2 tray for my own collection now.

Another few months more stock will be available soon in market. If not urgent to get it
China side surface already,
Any idea when the 50g gold and 150g silver panda is due for worldwide release.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 29-02-2016, 07:17 PM
daniel6886 daniel6886 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NEL
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee10 View Post
when I offer at SGD31.5 per pc at spot 14.20USD someone come out say got cheaper sources BUT never compute in shipping cost and the dealer does not ship internationally. Now GSC sell 33.98 say fair price LOL. Must be joking. last month few of them come and ask me about it LOL.

I sold huge quantity in early Jan 16 and left 2 tray for my own collection now.

Another few months more stock will be available soon in market. If not urgent to get it
Never saw your ad. You post here or silver stacker
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-03-2016, 02:12 AM
Altima Altima is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee10 View Post
when I offer at SGD31.5 per pc at spot 14.20USD someone come out say got cheaper sources BUT never compute in shipping cost and the dealer does not ship internationally. Now GSC sell 33.98 say fair price LOL. Must be joking. last month few of them come and ask me about it LOL.

I sold huge quantity in early Jan 16 and left 2 tray for my own collection now.

Another few months more stock will be available soon in market. If not urgent to get it
It was me who offered but realized the logistical headache of bringing them back to Singapore. Too mafan to be honest. But if you lived in Canada, you could have bought 2016 silver pandas at 20 USD a piece. Think it was a one-off thing offered by the dealer.

I still think the current price is inflated and I doubt they have reached the 8 million mintage figure (do correct me if I'm wrong).
__________________
WTS :
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Andrewlee10 Andrewlee10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
It was me who offered but realized the logistical headache of bringing them back to Singapore. Too mafan to be honest. But if you lived in Canada, you could have bought 2016 silver pandas at 20 USD a piece. Think it was a one-off thing offered by the dealer.

I still think the current price is inflated and I doubt they have reached the 8 million mintage figure (do correct me if I'm wrong).
Likely another 3 to 4 batches will mints in the damn whole year. It not reach 8 mio mintage for sure. The three official mints who mint the bullion panda are all busy and OT everyday to mints the min 10K medal which purely for online platform in china so less time for the bullion coins.

Gold corp also add in distribution channels as more banks are able to obtain the products from them for retail even in overseas since 2015.

price will no longer be USD20 except spot down a lot
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Andrewlee10 Andrewlee10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravestory View Post
China side surface already,
Any idea when the 50g gold and 150g silver panda is due for worldwide release.
China sell 150 silver in early Feb 2016 BUT paper only. Physical stock reach in 1 or 2 weeks. Europe will get it in another 4 weeks or more.

Price is still high for the 150g silver now.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.