Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Sold Items

Old 04-04-2012, 01:16 PM
寨主

Default brand new bullion purchase program with unique 1 Year RiskFree Capital Guarantee

Hi everyone!

I got bored with early retirement and now back in Singapore to launch a brand new bullion purchase program with 1 year RiskFree Capital Guarantee.

Please note that this is NOT some kind of gold scams where people promise 2%/month return. I am launching this program now to see if there is genuine demand for such a product. If it sells well, then we will do it on very large scale coming October when the GST is gone.

Please go to Ebay.com.sg and search for following item: 251033944845

There are only TEN bars for sale right now with this RiskFree Capital Guarantee.

Pricing is pegged to the largest local competitor today @ SGD 1620 for the next 24 hours. I will change the price depends on spot price.

Please feel free to give feedback on this product and let me know how to make it easily understood by customers.

best regards

Gabriel Cheng aka. GoldBull5000
Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 PM

Interesting. So the guarantee is only valid during year 3 or any time during the 3 years?
What happens after 3 years?

WTS: 1 Oz 2011 Rabbit & 1 Oz 2012 Gilded Dragon
Old 04-04-2012, 04:18 PM

No offence but how do interested parties differentiate between Ponzi & this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 04-04-2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
There isn't any interest returns for this.

Last edited by rabbittdonk; 04-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Nosy Uncle

He just using his silver holdings as collateral for an interest free loan from buyer. Confident that he will make more money via his trading. Hs silver wld have been sitting there unproductively.

For that matter if u are someone willing to buy silver at this price it will be a fine bet with a nice hedge on the downside

I assume the buy back is our option.. Ie we can choose to sell back to him or not
Old 04-04-2012, 05:34 PM

Quoted from ebay:

1 year RiskFree Captial Guarantee for SGD 1620 from 05/April/2014 to 05/April/2015

Condition of our Capital Guarantee: Bullion is not tampered with, tarnished is ok. Weight difference up to 5 grams/kilo is accepted. Capital Guarantee only applies to original owner/buyer of this contract.

Questions
1) So meaning if anybody purchase from you, it will be one year from purchase date and it will not start from 2014-2015 i assume?? Or it works differently?

2) What kind of guaranteed you can provide? Underwriting? Or just by trust?

3) How you ensure that the piece of SIlver/gold we bought from you is the same piece. For UOB it uses the sealed, do you use it? If not people can swap pieces with you.

4) Some other questions, but i will reserved those question till later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
寨主

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieRocks View Post
Interesting. So the guarantee is only valid during year 3 or any time during the 3 years?
What happens after 3 years?
Hi Thanks a lot for the feedback, I am very glad for those questions. Will be addressing them one by one.

The capital guarantee is valid only for the ENTIRE third year. Lets say you buy today at 1620, receive the bar and the written guarantee from me.

What I am selling are bullion products like everyone else with an additional PUT option for the third year. It is an OPTION, not an obligation for the buyer to sell back to me at 1620, valid starting at the third year of his holding, validition is for the entire third year.

So if the price of silver drops below the buyer's entry price during the third year, the buyer has the guaranteed ability to sell it back to me at the same price as he paid me today.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:00 PM
寨主

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
Non taken, I have already anticipated that most people would misunderstand this as one of them "gold rebatte" schemes. In fact, when scammers like Genneva Gold started in SG few years ago, I have already come out publicly to tell everyone that they are just a ponzi.

To tell the difference, you just have to check out the price I am charging for the bars. I am selling those bars at the same price range as all other four major bullion sellers in SG. The scammers would normally sell their stuff at 25% to 30% above the usual going rate to target those "retail premium".

Last but not least, I am not giving anyone a "discount" and then promise a buyback. In other words, there is absolutely no way I am promising anyone a guaranteed return on capital.

What I am guaranteeing is the RETURN OF THE CAPITAL.

How do I do it? I have been actively trading silver futures and options for more than a decade. If there is enough volume for such a product, it is possible to hedge the long term price risk by using futures and options. But this is only viable for large volumes.

Ever since I have heard about the news that the GST is falling away, it is clear that trading volume and demand for physical bullion in SG would explode coming October. This is the reason I am back in SG to jump start this new venture.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:05 PM
寨主

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeier View Post
He just using his silver holdings as collateral for an interest free loan from buyer. Confident that he will make more money via his trading. Hs silver wld have been sitting there unproductively.

For that matter if u are someone willing to buy silver at this price it will be a fine bet with a nice hedge on the downside

I assume the buy back is our option.. Ie we can choose to sell back to him or not
If selling physical silver to cash buyers equals to interest free loan, then I guess everyone in this forum is doing just that for the last 5 years.

Ok, seriously, if there is enough interest for such a capital guaranteed bullion product, then it is financially viable to purchase bulk insurance policies for those sold bullion via futures and options.

To be straight forward here: right now, to simplify things, I am also insuring the GST component of the bullion sale. For certain I am going to lose money on that part. But to find out market response for a new kind of product, I have to start somewhere. Once GST falls away, it would definitely be viable as a business if there is volume.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM
寨主

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnabster View Post
Quoted from ebay:

1 year RiskFree Captial Guarantee for SGD 1620 from 05/April/2014 to 05/April/2015

Condition of our Capital Guarantee: Bullion is not tampered with, tarnished is ok. Weight difference up to 5 grams/kilo is accepted. Capital Guarantee only applies to original owner/buyer of this contract.

Questions
1) So meaning if anybody purchase from you, it will be one year from purchase date and it will not start from 2014-2015 i assume?? Or it works differently?

2) What kind of guaranteed you can provide? Underwriting? Or just by trust?

3) How you ensure that the piece of SIlver/gold we bought from you is the same piece. For UOB it uses the sealed, do you use it? If not people can swap pieces with you.

4) Some other questions, but i will reserved those question till later.
1 year capital guarantee starts on the third year, last exactly one year from the first date of the third year. The period quoted is exactly the time period during which you can sell back the bullion to me at the same price as you paid for.

Guarantee is at this moment a personal underwritten guarantee. The buyer will receive my personal details, contract term and signed agreement to buy back the bullion at the specified price for the specified time period. If I do not perform according to the contract, the buyer of the option has the right to claim financial loss from me via legal action in SG. I am liable for those financial obligations with my personal assets.

This is not a fake option written by some $2 pte.ltd. When things does not work out, just close shop and repeat. If there is enough volume in demand, I would then capitalize one of my companies in SG with couple of millions and do it big time.