Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Polls and Surveys

View Poll Results: Will the precious metal bull run continue?
Yes, all the way.!! 3 60.00%
No, lets wait and see. 0 0%
In between. 2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-06-2016, 11:23 AM

Default Gold Rush. More to come?

Hello. Just revisited this site for precious metal pricing and seems forum is pretty quiet here. What happened? This place seems more lively and dynamic few years back.

Ok, back to my question. Going forward, will other European nations follow UK in leaving? Especially those at the tail end of the distribution bell curve? I.e economies with strong growth do not wish to pick up European liabilities and those not doing well economies wish to have more say, sovereignty for their own country?

Asia and emerging markets have their own sets of questions, namely social gap and economy restructuring, slower growth, low commodity prices and foreign political issues, South China Sea.

USA with rate hike in near term by tightening monetary policy. How does this affect the economy? More importantly, year end elections will affect market view on future prospect of the states.

With so much uncertainties, will gold and silver benefit from it as an hedge? Let me hear from you.
Old 28-06-2016, 06:38 AM

if UK never do a fast and clean breakoff. i think will still go up due to uncertainty.
Old 28-06-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6886 View Post
if UK never do a fast and clean breakoff. i think will still go up due to uncertainty.
From recent articles, seems like they have no hurry to break out from Eurozone. Article 50 until October for new prime minister to talk through the terms. Other European countries seems to prefer a clear break sooner rather then later for economic stability.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:49 AM

Seems that world agencies are taking steps to prevent market selloffs. US expected to delay rate hike and european central going to loosen their conditions on buying bonds at coporate level.