$50k - $100k 5 31.25%
$100k - $200k 3 18.75%
$200k and more 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2015, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
f. others please specify:
Financial security I guess. Though money can't buy us everything, but it does help to have as much as possible People like me running a small business (high cost with low profits) needs lots of rolling cash.

I always agree with the old saying "钱不是万能, 没钱却万万不能".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 02-01-2015, 09:04 AM

Yes and No.

Yes if I practice what Phantom preached. Whenever I am about nearing the target, a big ticket item will surface. Either I become unemployed or a need to purchase a property. So I am getting further and further away from my target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
But is this amount achievable in your financial situation?
Old 02-01-2015, 02:48 PM

The poll does not take care of the age group that need to achieve the $$$$ on hand . Keke

iherb reward code : MDR080

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lim View Post
The poll does not take care of the age group that need to achieve the $$$$ on hand . Keke
Wah, age group + targeted cash on hand will have too many options! Too many statistics to look at. Worse than buying 4D system 24

I believe most of our members here are mature working adults. So I'm just gauging their realistic target.

Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 02-01-2015, 07:33 PM

It seemed that the age group is indirectly reflected into the ranges. I observed those who voted 100K and above tends to be 40s and above.

Quote:
Wah, age group + targeted cash on hand will have too many options! Too many statistics to look at. Worse than buying 4D system 24

I believe most of our members here are mature working adults. So I'm just gauging their realistic target.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Financial security I guess. Though money can't buy us everything, but it does help to have as much as possible People like me running a small business (high cost with low profits) needs lots of rolling cash.

I always agree with the old saying "钱不是万能, 没钱却万万不能".

Fully agree that substantial cash will give a 'feel' of security. Also bearing in mind that if a person needs this 'feel' for his entire life, he will eventually end up with a hell lot of joss paper… hahaha…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdown View Post
It seemed that the age group is indirectly reflected into the ranges. I observed those who voted 100K and above tends to be 40s and above.
Older folks tends to draw a higher pay, or they are more likely to have more medical issues and need more cash?

I still think a more realistic gauge will be in months of pay/expenses or percentage of your net worth.

When I just started working I can't even imagine a 100k savings, not to mention emergency cash reserve.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:37 PM

I was actually expecting $100k - $200k to be the most popular choice.

Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774