Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Precious Metals - Gold & Silver

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-07-2013, 02:00 AM
admin admin is offline
寨主
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,445
Default Governments will hit the Wealthy Big Time

The three dangers that will affect all of us;
1. Governments running massive debt,
2. Governments realizing they can never repay their debt, and then
3. these Governments printing money to buy all of their own debt.

Egon von Greyerz Audio on KWN – July27, 2013


Only Hard Asset protection … Read the rest



More...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-07-2013, 03:13 AM
davidhtt davidhtt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
The three dangers that will affect all of us;
1. Governments running massive debt,
2. Governments realizing they can never repay their debt, and then
3. these Governments printing money to buy all of their own debt.

Egon von Greyerz Audio on KWN July27, 2013


Only Hard Asset protection Read the rest



More...

The world's top 5 economies are run by "Governments" and all Governments are humans..!! Anyone who wants that job knows what they are getting.

The World can't continue without the top 5 economies and the top 5 can't afford to lose each other because all are peg to each other.

So no matter how much Fiat they print it doesn't really matters for now. Fiat have grown so big that physical is not important anymore...

Gone are the days where refugees carries gold to survives.. it's not happening anymore, just like there will not be another 1997 Asia Financial Crisis because Asia is prepared now. Gold is now a luxury commodity and will never be use as a peg for currency again.

There's not enough physical gold to peg any currency.. Fiat is beyond that now.. can you really kill USD? or Yen? or the Euro? who is not peg to who?

Let's face it that the world is beyond gold & silver now.. it's just a luxury commodity just like Diamonds & Platiniums.

I'm just trying to put it in a very layman terms.. no fancy graphs & charts.to support but my personal opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-07-2013, 10:23 AM
pika's Avatar
pika pika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhtt View Post
Gone are the days where refugees carries gold to survives.. it's not happening anymore, just like there will not be another 1997 Asia Financial Crisis because Asia is prepared now. Gold is now a luxury commodity and will never be use as a peg for currency again.

There's not enough physical gold to peg any currency.. Fiat is beyond that now.. can you really kill USD? or Yen? or the Euro? who is not peg to who?
I disagree. We are living in exceptional times, not normal times. Even if we don't see this in our lifetime, I am sure some time after us such phenomenon will happen again. Can you be so sure there will be no more world/regional wars in future?

Not enough physical gold (or anything other thing) to peg any currency is incorrect concept because in pegging, the currency value fluctuates with gold and not the other way round.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-07-2013, 12:17 PM
alor's Avatar
alor alor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tomato Bridge
Posts: 3,378
Default

The world's top 5 economies are run by "Governments" and all Governments are DEVILS .. Anyone who HOLD that job knows what they are

The World GOES ON without the top 5 economies and the top 5 WILL BE FORGOTTEN.

There's not enough physical gold to peg any currency.. Fiat is beyond that now.. can you really kill USD? or Yen? or the Euro? who is not peg to who?
YOU WANT TO PEG TO EARTH, THERE IS ONLY ONE :P

droneconomis ready, launched
__________________
Hear Say See -> N o ! h i n g
silver is all about demand * gold is all about supply
holding gold & silver with purpose then the rest is just strategies
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-07-2013, 01:21 PM
aswadq's Avatar
aswadq aswadq is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Beside You ???
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhtt View Post
The world's top 5 economies are run by "Governments" and all Governments are humans..!! Anyone who wants that job knows what they are getting.

The World can't continue without the top 5 economies and the top 5 can't afford to lose each other because all are peg to each other.

So no matter how much Fiat they print it doesn't really matters for now. Fiat have grown so big that physical is not important anymore...

Gone are the days where refugees carries gold to survives.. it's not happening anymore, just like there will not be another 1997 Asia Financial Crisis because Asia is prepared now. Gold is now a luxury commodity and will never be use as a peg for currency again.

There's not enough physical gold to peg any currency.. Fiat is beyond that now.. can you really kill USD? or Yen? or the Euro? who is not peg to who?

Let's face it that the world is beyond gold & silver now.. it's just a luxury commodity just like Diamonds & Platiniums.

I'm just trying to put it in a very layman terms.. no fancy graphs & charts.to support but my personal opinion.
and thats exactly how they need u to think...
go ahead and sell your gold and silver...its 2nd hand luxury item eh, so sell below spot...let me be the first to know

no point killing USD or Yen or Euro or any other currency individually...a day will come when people wake up to their collective worthlessness....and reject it as a whole...but then again u think its too big to fail...r u sure?

i just cannot see how the money printing makes physical less important. care to explain the logic?

in the mean time, we will continue stacking. make sure u let me be the first to know when u selling yr "luxury" silver & gold below spot.

no offence intended eh...hope u see my point
__________________
"An hour's contemplation is better than a year's adoration"
we need to distinguish the truth from our arrogance, ignorance and selfishness
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-07-2013, 02:31 PM
RCT RCT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 672
Default

Everyone have their own point of view... The currency system is just too complicated for common people like you and me to understand. We can just do what we think is best for our money.. Some believe in gold, some in property, some in stock. I also believe it is almost not possible to go back to gold standard unless WWIII occurred. My reason is simply.. No government or leaders will allow this. I can tell you if any leaders even mention it, he will get have his life endanger. You are trying take away the power to create money from someone... It is a big thing man...
__________________
Buying all type of bullion coins and bars. If you have any for sale, feel free to contact me....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 28-07-2013, 08:53 PM
freeier freeier is offline
Nosy Uncle
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On a small island
Posts: 2,382
Default

There are a lot of things government wouldn't allow..

Govt will not allow their tax revenue to drop
Govt wld not allow a recession
Govt wld not allow property to drop
Govt wld not allow municipal cities to go bankrupt...


Etx.wtc.etc...

But they are still happening.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-07-2013, 11:21 AM
zuleozu zuleozu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeier View Post
There are a lot of things government wouldn't allow..

Govt will not allow their tax revenue to drop
Govt wld not allow a recession
Govt wld not allow property to drop
Govt wld not allow municipal cities to go bankrupt...


Etx.wtc.etc...

But they are still happening.
The govt would not allow municipal cities to go bankrupt? I thought Detroit just bankrupted a couple of weeks ago.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-07-2013, 11:27 AM
davidhtt davidhtt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alor View Post
The world's top 5 economies are run by "Governments" and all Governments are DEVILS .. Anyone who HOLD that job knows what they are

The World GOES ON without the top 5 economies and the top 5 WILL BE FORGOTTEN.

There's not enough physical gold to peg any currency.. Fiat is beyond that now.. can you really kill USD? or Yen? or the Euro? who is not peg to who?
YOU WANT TO PEG TO EARTH, THERE IS ONLY ONE :P

droneconomis ready, launched
WHY BORDER TO PEG... JUST KEEP PRINTING.. That's what's happening now.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 29-07-2013, 11:32 AM
davidhtt davidhtt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswadq View Post
and thats exactly how they need u to think...
go ahead and sell your gold and silver...its 2nd hand luxury item eh, so sell below spot...let me be the first to know

no point killing USD or Yen or Euro or any other currency individually...a day will come when people wake up to their collective worthlessness....and reject it as a whole...but then again u think its too big to fail...r u sure?

i just cannot see how the money printing makes physical less important. care to explain the logic?

in the mean time, we will continue stacking. make sure u let me be the first to know when u selling yr "luxury" silver & gold below spot.

no offence intended eh...hope u see my point
Luxury are also collectables.. that's why I'm here at GCA... I'm not against stacking... I'll let you know when I'm desperately in need of $$$ & dumb enough to sell below spot..

Like I said.. some will not agree with me because that's my personal opinion.. I made that pretty clear..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.