Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Newbies' Corner

Old 24-11-2014, 08:20 PM

you need 10 post in order to get yourself to post in classified thread
Old 21-12-2014, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
The following changes are effective immediately:
  1. Newly registered users will not have Private Message access until they have contributed 10 meaningful posts.
  2. Newly registered users will not be able to start new threads (except in Newbies' Corner) until they have contributed 10 meaningful posts by replying to existing threads.
  3. Posts by newly registered users will automatically go into the Moderation queue to await approval by moderators. This will stop when they have contributed 10 meaningful posts.
  4. Newly registered users should refrain from posting in the Market Place forums, as these posts will not be approved. Neither will posts that involve buying/selling be approved if posted anywhere else.
  5. The moderators shall have absolute discretion in the determination of what constitutes a meaningful post. We have some legal training, so don't bother to play word games with us about the definition of the term.

All other existing rules continue to apply.

If you have any feedback, please email me at 'louzhu' at goldclubasia.com

If you want to register, see details here: http://www.goldclubasia.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10820
Filed under "Why we can't have nice things."
I understand the need to place limitations on new posters... I still must honestly say the restrictions seem hard to work with for new members.
I am a member on most of the larger PM and numismatic forums with many years experience yet I still find it hard to engage/post here.
I see the Market Place is off limits but the other areas should be okay to reply to a post?
I attempt to reply to a post in Numismatics and Bullion Coin Photo Collections and get "To reply to threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater." ?
I am a little confused here...
Old 30-04-2015, 09:20 AM

Unhappy Ouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
The following changes are effective immediately:
  1. Newly registered users will not have Private Message access until they have contributed 10 meaningful posts.
  2. Newly registered users will not be able to start new threads (except in Newbies' Corner) until they have contributed 10 meaningful posts by replying to existing threads.
  3. Posts by newly registered users will automatically go into the Moderation queue to await approval by moderators. This will stop when they have contributed 10 meaningful posts.
  4. Newly registered users should refrain from posting in the Market Place forums, as these posts will not be approved. Neither will posts that involve buying/selling be approved if posted anywhere else.
  5. The moderators shall have absolute discretion in the determination of what constitutes a meaningful post. We have some legal training, so don't bother to play word games with us about the definition of the term.

All other existing rules continue to apply.

If you have any feedback, please email me at 'louzhu' at goldclubasia.com

If you want to register, see details here: http://www.goldclubasia.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10820

Not sure how meaningful I can be in just the newbie corner for 10 posts... Seems a bit draconian. So means I can't buy , sell, trade, or interface with the general population for a long time. Hope you are not in a bad mood and ban me over my comment.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:52 PM

Default Glad to be here

Hoping to connect with Stackers and collectors in the Philippines, heading there in July and hope to find some Spanish gold and silver.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:58 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirokul View Post
lol...
i just found out this rules today when I try to contact one seller.
I dont mind the rules.
This 5 post is quite reasonable in order for me to contact the seller.

I change my registered email address on the account?
Is it 10 new post or reply? If 10 reply can be consider or not..hehehe