Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Pro Sellers

Old 11-06-2015, 10:30 AM

location if easy.accessable . like near a mrt st. it would be great.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:11 PM

Go and like his Facebook to win 1kg Silver Nadir.

Old 12-06-2015, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherub View Post
what abt product range?

more of the same numismatic coins?

or more bullion stuff?

or more unique but less well known (meaning less likely to buy) products?
If have showroom , it is best to have a wide range of numismatic coins as these are the one that interest the public to walk in and see .

Meanwhile free delivery service is GOOOODDDD.

iherb reward code : MDR080

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:36 PM

just my personal opinion. For me I prefer to deal face2face on COD basis because I enjoy talking and sharing experience with dealers and buyers. Its the comfort feel, the assurance and confidence shared between our small group of precious metal investors/hoggers. Just like car maintenance, I prefer sending my car to ADs for servicing and repairs as I enjoyed being treated as valued customers (no we are not talking about the pretty sales assistant and free coffee).

For numismatic coins I have my fair share of experience sending multiple coins back to sellers/mint for returns and exchange due to defects and all. But for bullion I guess I could just close one eye and live with any spots and blemishes. I appreciate free delivery service but I still prefer dropping by a physical shop or meeting the seller directly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:10 PM

COD upon delivery is good! But I won't go for pay then deliver.

Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 12-06-2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
just my personal opinion. For me I prefer to deal face2face on COD basis because I enjoy talking and sharing experience with dealers and buyers. Its the comfort feel, the assurance and confidence shared between our small group of precious metal investors/hoggers. Just like car maintenance, I prefer sending my car to ADs for servicing and repairs as I enjoyed being treated as valued customers (no we are not talking about the pretty sales assistant and free coffee).

For numismatic coins I have my fair share of experience sending multiple coins back to sellers/mint for returns and exchange due to defects and all. But for bullion I guess I could just close one eye and live with any spots and blemishes. I appreciate free delivery service but I still prefer dropping by a physical shop or meeting the seller directly.
Yup i get what u mean, this is what drives me to find a retail shop. Sometimes during delivery, the clients would chitchat with me for quite a long time, even though we can be standing in the void deck or some area, and its great to share our collections and chat abt the beautiful coins.
recently sold a few kg of bullions to this customers who dont stack, but actually use the silver for his work.
in the end, spend a loooong time learning abt his hobby.
it would be good if i can have a shop so that there is coffee and seats, but for now.. void deck for me liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by lim View Post
If have showroom , it is best to have a wide range of numismatic coins as these are the one that interest the public to walk in and see .
Meanwhile free delivery service is GOOOODDDD.
will keep up the free delivery for above the minimum purchase.
yeah! good point, will keep a lot more numismatic coins if shop is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
COD upon delivery is good! But I won't go for pay then deliver.
you are not alone almost all my customers only pay cash upon delivery. it is an honour system. this one i must also thank mobile banking. Some delivery is a little bit more, so carrying cash is not a good idea (some customers prefer me to deliver to their office) so they use mobile banking on the spot to transfer me after checking and receiving their bars.
thanks for technology.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6886 View Post
Go and like his Facebook to win 1kg Silver Nadir.

this contest is 1kg... i was wondering if the next year contest, which one more attractive?

another 1 big top prize, or many many smaller prizes?
Old 12-06-2015, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherub View Post
this contest is 1kg... i was wondering if the next year contest, which one more attractive?

another 1 big top prize, or many many smaller prizes?
2015 1kg silver, 2016 1kg gold.

There I said it.

Old 13-06-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
2015 1kg silver, 2016 1kg gold.

There I said it.
hahhahaa. my margin is so low, i think the 1kg silver prize will set me back this year to negative territory.

1kg gold... ahem. die lah!

BTW i received a few PMs. so i better clarify. FREE DELIVERY means i deliver personally to the client, face to face.
NOT postal service.

http://goldsilvercity.com.sg/faqs/ho...-the-products/
For all purchases above $300, there is a free delivery service.

I will personally deliver the products that you ordered, to your doorstep (you choose the location)
It would NOT be via postal service, I will do face-to-face delivery and payment can be Cash on Delivery.

It would be via a normal, unmarked SUV, that is inconspicuous. The product would be wrapped in paper, or in plastic bags. If you live in condominiums, I would inform the guards that I am delivering food / chocolate or toys / books.
If you need special arrangements, such as me passing the goods to your domestic helper instead, do let me know, i would arrange for you.
Old 13-06-2015, 11:35 AM

Excellent service. Where can I view all yr products that are for sale?
Cheers!