Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Precious Metals - Gold & Silver

Old 07-09-2013, 12:19 AM
寨主

Quote:
Originally Posted by havefun View Post
With Putin backing Syria, it will be a prolong war...... Favorable to gold and silver IMO. That is if Obama ignore pressure from Russia china etc n go ahead with the strike.
Russia will fight for real.

The only thing that will come out from the PRC will be saliva. They have not moved anything in place and they are unlikely to have the logistical capabilities to project power so far from home. If one recalls recent history, unlike the Indian navy, the PLA Navy didn't even dare to fight Somalian pirates but instead paid ransom.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post

The only thing that will come out from the PRC will be saliva. They have not moved anything in place and they are unlikely to have the logistical capabilities to project power so far from home. If one recalls recent history, unlike the Indian navy, the PLA Navy didn't even dare to fight Somalian pirates but instead paid ransom.

China is now busy building their ports in south pacific and along the India Ocean in country such as Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Now their focus is in South China Sea, just recently I saw a news saying they are strengthening their military presence in the area. I believe US will 100% go for war. This is the only way that US is going to go out of recession. War will trigger another arms building boom in US.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:52 PM

The moment you have govt being in charge of the printing presses, the impetus to remain responsible is taken away (since the biggest check and balance mechanism is also taken away).

I wonder if I will see sound fair monetary systems in place in my lifetime.

Optimist in me says... that there is always a chance that a mass awakening will occur as people seek out answers in this information age. The realist in me says that this might not be likely I guess as long as there is hope, then the situation might always get better.

Last edited by freeier; 08-09-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:29 AM

This kangaroo is now in my bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeier View Post
they have a nice piece of 1990 nugget first kangaroo of the series selling decent price. haha. never enquire ?
Old 08-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Nosy Uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdown View Post
This kangaroo is now in my bedroom.
haha. never pay me recommendation fee!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCT View Post
This is the only way that US is going to go out of recession. War will trigger another arms building boom in US.
Genuine question. Does it work this way Will the income from building arms cover more than war expenditure?

I should have opened a branch in Syria!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 08-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Nosy Uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post
Genuine question. Does it work this way Will the income from building arms cover more than war expenditure?

Your process Halah certified meh.?
Old 08-09-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlok View Post

It does not cover.. But certain people will get richer in the process which the government paying the bills
Old 09-09-2013, 06:29 AM

During world war II, US soil was not in war so their factories are still producing. They received a lot of payment in Gold. But when they do go to war, they spent a lot to fund their soldiers.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post

China will probably call in all the debt owed by America and sink the US economy. Since they have all the tech copied/stolen already they can share it with their new trading partner and new best buddy Russia