Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Market Place > Personal Classifieds

Old 06-06-2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
Meh I think this thread kindda defeat its purpose, anyone can come in say-sorry-lets-move-on. But I will definitely keep a mental note on those names appeared in this thread. I know there are rare cases where one has to dishonor a deal but this should be resolved between the buyer/seller. Resulting in a post in this very thread obviously mean either party did not meet a satisfactory outcome.
I agree. When names appear, it simply means one party is not happy to call off the deal. And I still felt a deal sealed is a deal sealed. Normally a deal is completed within a few days. So what are the chances of suddenly no budget within a week?

Of course I believe there are still genuine cases of emergency but it should not happen more than once. So I think it's easy to spot whether the names mentioned here are a one off thing. We know it in our heart.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Available

24Hr Hotline 9477-7774
Old 06-06-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.yrh View Post
moy was it a proof Britannia or a bullion?

Meh I think this thread kindda defeat its purpose, anyone can come in say-sorry-lets-move-on. But I will definitely keep a mental note on those names appeared in this thread. I know there are rare cases where one has to dishonor a deal but this should be resolved between the buyer/seller. Resulting in a post in this very thread obviously mean either party did not meet a satisfactory outcome.

And also I seriously do not want to see GCA's culture turned to "reserved must pay deposit to prevent FFK".
Ya true, I will also keep a mental note
Old 06-06-2014, 10:51 AM

I was just voicing my sincere thought. No bird talk. Moy, obtained a Britannia Bu coin from me last yr. Encased in a capsule. We both didnt check at time of transaction. Not pushing away my responsibility thou. Guess there was a scratch which was found out later. As in all Bu coins, there is a premium over spot. I offered my apology and he seemed okay with it. Moy, I can offer you a replacement or a full refund if you prefer. This will be a learning experience for me.

Last edited by jganesh; 06-06-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:58 AM

I've moved on ady...

but bird talk is still bird talk...

declaring that its always a "pleasant gleaming experience" is only what you think, not necessarily what others may think.
Old 20-10-2015, 01:14 PM

Default For sales 5 oz panda and 1 kg Perth mint bar

Hi Admin,

I think I accidentally posted my post into this section. Please help to remove this post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (95.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by happyse27; 22-10-2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Wrong post
Old 05-09-2016, 10:23 PM

Hi all old birds,
Please kindly advise a new bird here.

I've been thinking how to sell my stash here, that is, the logistics of a sale.

The thing is, the buyer will probably want to check if the gold/silver is genuine or not. How do you as the seller, allow the buyer to check this? Wear gloves for silver (to check the quantity for silver in tubes)? Gold how to let them check?

Then, one hand pass the goods, one hand pass the money, what are the things to look out for in terms of security? Especially if large sums of money involved?

So far, I have only sold directly back to the dealer. Because safer environment at the shop. But the dealer's buy back price is not attractive.
That's why I come here to ask.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-09-2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker View Post
Hi all old birds,
Please kindly advise a new bird here.

I've been thinking how to sell my stash here, that is, the logistics of a sale.

The thing is, the buyer will probably want to check if the gold/silver is genuine or not. How do you as the seller, allow the buyer to check this? Wear gloves for silver (to check the quantity for silver in tubes)? Gold how to let them check?

Then, one hand pass the goods, one hand pass the money, what are the things to look out for in terms of security? Especially if large sums of money involved?

So far, I have only sold directly back to the dealer. Because safer environment at the shop. But the dealer's buy back price is not attractive.
That's why I come here to ask.

Thanks in advance!
You post sala section . Thought u got cheated . LOL
Anyway , the job to check if real stuff fall on the buyer as once money traded and goods traded , hardly you can get any recourse other than posting here

Do my trade at public places like Macdonald etc or my place downstairs by regulars .
For huge sum of money , will suggest you ask the buyer to use internet banking and ask buyer to prepare the transfer account in advance so that on the spot transfer money using ibanking . Very safe .
For small sum of money think no one will bother to rob you in public places unless so suay

iherb reward code : MDR080

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:56 AM

Start trying by posting smaller lots.

I have met many friendly and knowledgeable buyers/sellers through this buy/sell forum section! You may find yourself dealing with many repeat buyers/sellers.

You will find more creative ways after trying out the first, second, third....dealings!

Happy selling!