Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > General Discussions

Old 10-01-2015, 06:26 PM

in november last year , Raoul Pal predicted the price of oil will crash

http://www.businessinsider.sg/raoul-.../#.VLD94CuUd8E
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102175351

so his name sounds familiar, I googled him up ....

see his prediction for bitcoin lol

http://www.businessinsider.sg/raoul-...tcoin-2014-11/
Old 10-01-2015, 08:01 PM

That just sounds very bubbly. I prefer to get in when little is known / less coverage and get out when bubbly news start popping up. Trying to help some friends into XRP, learning curve is steep and entrances are narrow, which kinda means it's not bubbly... yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 14-01-2015, 09:35 PM

Woh. What happened in the last 12 hrs I was asleep?

Guess next stop 100 and below?
Old 18-01-2015, 04:41 AM

i would love to buy at that price

mike bought in at 600 and dca till 300.
i bought in at 800 and dca till now

Last edited by moyyewhon; 18-01-2015 at 04:51 AM.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:48 AM

I rather hide USD under my pillow than buy virtual currencies. There are about 500 different cryptocurrencies now and from last week's event, cryptocurrency as an asset class did not react with the same price response as PMs. Had PM prices not suffered the huge correction over the past three years, I don't think they will even bother about cryptocurrencies. Maybe they are pressed to find a winner for their clients in the short term. If PM continues to climb, they probably will stop risking their reputation on cryptos and return to their archive records to reestablish their standing.
Old 18-01-2015, 11:29 PM

Haven't seen Mike's videos in a long time. To give him credit, he isn't promoting bitcoin, but rather diversifying into everything else out of the banking system. Seems like he has also begun prepping Previously he was mostly only into PMs and not food supplies. It's surprising for him to have started a prepping business. Unfortunately I don't think he is keeping up with the tech behind cryptos, bitcoin has come and gone, and would soon be overtaken. Cryptos is definitely a gamble and speculative trade, you need to always be on your toes to events and react accordingly. But accordingly, gains can be fast and high. The previous 2x-3x run up in XRP give a preview of what could be coming in the near future. Some took profits others are still holding as the night is young. For those not keeping up with tech or have the spare sleep to spare, it is still better to stay with safe havens, silver and gold.

Old 20-01-2015, 07:01 AM

I think singapore should also stop risking their reputation on bitcoins...lol

But truth is, singapore has reputation.
Mike Maloney has reputation.
Pika, my friend, have no reputation. lol

http://www.coindesk.com/singapore-go...nd-sxsw-event/

Singapore Government Sponsors Bitcoin Firm to Attend SXSW Event
Published on January 19, 2015
Singapore-based bitcoin startup CoinPip is one of 10 technology companies selected by a government agency to represent the country at this year's South by Southwest (SXSW) event in the US in March.

Notably, this is the first time a national government has shown such support for bitcoin enterprise development.

Participating companies are being sponsored to attend by Infocomm Investments, the investment arm of Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA), a government agency and regulator.

for Robo...
The company (Coinpip) also recently became a Ripple Gateway. Although that protocol will "take time to develop", Zeall said, users who want to participate in the Ripple network or buy its currency, XRP, with Singapore dollars, can sign up now.
Old 20-01-2015, 12:17 PM

Moy, maybe i am oversensitive but somehow I don't feel you are joking with your reputation comment on me, Pika. I may have offended you in past threads unknowingly but i have exercised restraint and offered apologies to you publicly. If you do not have any grudge with me, please dont post the same way you had in future. If you do, please PM me and let us resolve any misunderstanding in a gentlemanly manner. Please be assured i am not posting about bitcoin to undermine your expertise in cryptos. Thank you.

I think the Singapore government isn't as much interested in Bitcoin per se, but investing in the underlying technology due to the potential ramifications to apply it across different functions in society. It is not about investing in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, or any of the 500 cryptocurrencies in existence currently, but rather, the innovation behind creating new capabilities. Am i right to say this?

To Robo, i appreciate your point on the purpose of diversifying risk from the USD.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:51 PM

mike maloney has a platform to influence tons of viewers. he was a nobody, learned about economics and became what he is today.

your only platform is GCA but u talk as though mike is so stupid dunno how to jaga his own reputation.

no, u are not undermining me. but u are undermining someone who is reputed to be an authority for precious metals. i have tons of respect for mike.

you have no platform or reputation to begin with, but u think u have tons of followers and ur TA is damn chun. to me its just pure BS in the highest order.

if u are so great, pls do start a platform or podcast of your own and THEN ONLY comment about other goldbug's reputation.

also take note... mike may make money selling pegasus, or his prepper food or even his jewellery. but he is not selling bitcoins.
so for him to say he is stacking btc is pure honest advice in which he has no hidden agenda.

Last edited by moyyewhon; 20-01-2015 at 07:02 PM.
Old 20-01-2015, 07:50 PM

Moy, I really don't know why you are so hostile towards me. We have never even met before and you think you know me. Had it been someone else who has made similar comments, I doubt you would have responded the same way. It's ok. I think no amount of things I do or say (or not do or say) will change your opinion of me. I have no need to change that anyway. I'll just avoid your threads and shut up.