Gold Club Asia Forums

Go Back   Gold Club Asia Forums > Gold Club Asia > Precious Metals - Gold & Silver

Old 14-12-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargains.singapore View Post
I initially started to deal with SilverBullion ... and then moved over to GoldSilvercentral (GSC). All other players were never considered given the unattractive pricing ... What I liked about SilverBullion was that they have very knowledgeable staff ... SilverBullion needs a minimum order size ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargains.singapore View Post
I like about GSC is that they got a better stock of Gold coins and bars. Also theirs is like a retail counter with no minimums. ... Went to UOB once out of curiousity and was completely put off by the customer service and queue. Decided never to step in again.
Much useful information in that report from Bargains.
Thank you for posting here about your experiences.

-- Peter

Last edited by Peter4; 14-12-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pika View Post
[Silver Bullion] ... as one moves up their discount tiers, it will become very competitive, if not lower, since it is based on a cumulative volume purchase basis and there is no expiry from the last purchase anymore.
... Very interesting about the "cumulative volume purchase" that doesn't expire.
I didn't know that.

... So, it looks like that dealer is aiming to find and keep repeat customers.
And then I'd assume they will strive to have fine customer service, too.

... In a business where every dealer pays the same price for merchandise, one way to stand out from others is excellent customer service and discounts based on cumulative purchases.
Nice.

... Plus, that approach suggests the dealer is taking a long-range view.
They strive to stay in business by catering to repeat customers.
That impresses me much more than some business that just offers the cheapest price today.

... Are any other dealers using a similar strategy?

... I'm very interested in any dealers using a long-term strategy to their business.
Whenever I buy anything like this, I don't think first about cheapest price.
What I think about is how and where will I sell the item in the future.

... Maybe I can get a cheap price from some dealer today, but he may not be in business 5 years from now, when I want to sell.
Then I must go around to find a dealer who will buy, but there I am a stranger, and the metal I bring in is unknown and untrusted.
So, I'll pay more premium, for more customer service, and more chance that the dealer will be in business for a long time.

... Thank you, Pika, for bringing up this important point.

-- Peter
Thailand

Last edited by Peter4; 14-12-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 16-12-2012, 06:06 PM

not sure about you guys here but i rather NOT give bullionstar any thoughts at the moment coz they are very new.

i prefer the more established ones such as silverbullion or gsc. btw silverbullion has been around since 2009. they are not new as peter think they are.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakhoda View Post
not sure about you guys here but i rather NOT give bullionstar any thoughts at the moment coz they are very new.

i prefer the more established ones such as silverbullion or gsc. btw silverbullion has been around since 2009. they are not new as peter think they are.
heehee.. your recommendation of "gsc" is it this gold silver coins and bars?

heh i think we are establised for 5 years liao...
wow. time really passed.
its been so long since i had coffee and dinner with u guys at Braddell coffeeshop.
hows everyone guys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am a lady seller and my website is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.